♛Chptr. 81: Long-Forgotten♛ [F]

3rd person's POV

A week had passed. 

Jimin was now again in Jungkook's place. He's been acting strong for his mother but deep inside he wanted to cry with her. He didn't though. 

He keeps telling himself that it would be better to just be there for his mother. He's been bottling up everything in that whole week. 

It was morning and Jungkook woke up without Jimin on his side so he decided to look for him and that's when he saw Jimin in their room's veranda. He was shirtless since he just woke up and he's still wearing his grey pajamas. He walked to Jimin and wrapped his arms around the shorter's waist, his chin rested on Jimin's shoulder.

He could sense that Jimin was still not moving on from his father's death. He felt guilty for Jimin but he wasn't regretting his choices. 

"Good morning baby... what's bothering you?" Jimin caressed Jungkook's arms as he sighed and shakes his head with a faint smile.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about something." Jungkook wouldn't believe that, he knew exactly what was in Jimin's mind.

Jungkook nuzzled his nose closer to Jimin's neck, sniffing that strawberry mixed with a vanilla scent. Suddenly, he felt something damp drop on his arms and that's when he realized that Jimin began crying. He turned Jimin around to face him only to see Jimin breaking down in front of him. 

Jimin had his hands wiping away the tears in his eyes as he sobs, letting out the cries he's been holding on for that whole week. Jungkook cupped his cheeks, wiping away the tears by his own. He was broken just seeing Jimin like this and it was even sadder knowing that he was the one who caused it.

"I've seen this on my dream once Jungkook." Jimin started in between his sobs.

"What do you mean?"

"When I was still in a coma... and I thought I was dead. I've seen my father's funeral... I thought it was meant for me thinking that I was already dead but then... th-this woman talked to me, that woman I've been seeing in my dreams." Jungkook's heart started beating fast, knowing that Jimin was seeing his mother in his dreams. So he listened attentively.

"She said I wasn't supposed to be there Jungkook... she told me that you need me so I came back..." Jimin then looked at Jungkook's eyes with his crystal tears.

"It was like she warned me about this... And I... I can't even look at my dead father in his last moment because I was fucking afraid of stupid blood! I couldn't see his face until his last breathe all because of this fucking phobia! I am stupid and useless, Jungkook!" 

Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly to stop him from taking all the blame. "It's not your fault that you're afraid of blood Jimin. Your father would understand you." 

Jimin started to relax, his breathing and shaking were calming down. "But what would I do now Jungkook? My father is dead... I and Jin-hyung would somehow need to continue this clan that our family started. It runs in our blood but I couldn't even protect myself... What if I would be their next target?... or what if it's my family and I--"

"That wouldn't happen Jimin."

"How could you make sure Jungkook?! It was happening! We still didn't know who killed him!"

Jungkook thought about it for a second and he had an idea in mind. He wasn't sure if it will work but he needs to try. He doesn't have any choice.

"I think we need to do something drastic." He said as he pushed Jimin lightly so they were face to face. "I would teach you something." Jungkook guided Jimin down the stairs as they finally arrived at their kitchen. He withdrew his hands from Jimin as he went to the corner of his kitchen.