♛Chptr. 84: Abducted♛

3rd person's POV

Jimin stormed inside their mansion with his belongings that he managed to bring with him. He had called Mrs. Park in advance saying that he would move there for good, not saying his reasons. 

Mrs. Park greeted her son with worried eyes since she received the call that evening with Jimin's broken voice on the other line. As soon as Jimin saw his mother he burst out in tears as he hugged her very tightly.

"Shh, Jimin what's wrong? Why is my baby crying?" It hurts Jimin even more as he remembers everything. He tightened his hug on his mother as he keeps on sobbing harder. He thought that everything is finally starting to get better but he was so wrong...

It wasn't even starting yet.

Jimin didn't say anything, he just embraced Mrs. Park. He couldn't bear to say a word, he knew he would just break down even harder. He couldn't believe what he just found out. 

He loved too much and he turned blind, not knowing that the person who brought him this misery was no other than the person he had ever loved so much. 

He felt a lot of painful stabs in his chest.

He felt betrayed.

He was played... very stupidly.

Jeon Jungkook made him feel like this.

Maybe life is really a bitch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days had passed after that night. He was only there in his room by himself since he can't rely on Jin. He had never seen his brother ever since that day.

It was in the middle of the night when Jimin heard gunshots downstairs and it made him go awake. He worriedly jumped out of his bed but when he went outside he was met with a guy bigger than his size, a lot taller and built. The guy held him in captive.

"LET GO OF ME, YOU BASTARD!" He kicked the man's leg from the back and the big guy winced in pain. He was about to run away but the man easily caught him by his hair as he was getting dragged downstairs.

Jimin was trying to get away but the man's grip on his hair was tight and it was making him groan in a shot of pain. 

"I SAID LET GO OF ME!!" He continued wriggling but he stopped when he saw a lot of his father's men already shot dead on their living room and his mother already on one of the other man's hold. She was crying and her hands were tied behind her back.

"Don't hurt my baby! Hurt me inst--" Her words got stopped by a painful slap from the man that was holding her behind her back, her figure landed on the floor as she shakes and cried in fear. A bruise formed on her left cheek, a sign that she was slapped. 

Jimin felt enraged, his blood boiled from what he saw and his eyes suddenly turned dark... venomous than before. He saw red everywhere and in that instant, he kicked back the man that was holding him, this time he made sure to deliver another kick when he faced the big guy.

"You little bitch!" The man shouted, ready to throw a punch but Jimin dodged it and he kicked for another time, this time it landed on the man's groin and the dude almost wept by the pain on his lower area. Surely, Jimin wasn't playing fair by that but what else could he do? It's not like he should consider this bastard's feelings right now.

His eyes dilated when he felt a presence on his back so he crouched down, a man from his back who tried a surprise attack tripped on him and fell face flat on the ground in front of him. Another dude charged and this time he caged Jimin's body from the back.

Jimin groaned and he used his elbow, hitting the side of the other bastard from his back. Just the way Jungkook taught him.

He twisted the dude's arms which cause a loud and painful crack, probably from his now dislocated arm. Jimin was dealing with three guys that are larger than he is but he claimed he could manage them.

His keen eyes didn't miss how the baldy whom he kicked at the groin was trying to get his gun that was thrown on the side so Jimin moved fast and grabbed a vase that rested on their table. He runs towards baldy and the vase broke in the baldy's head which sent him instantly to dreamland.

"Fucking stupid, you think a gun would scare me?" Jimin uttered before he grabbed the gun on the floor only to shoot Mr. Beardy in the left chest who was just about to stab him with a pocket knife. 

Jimin smirked when Mr. Beardy fell on the floor injured, and now the only one who was left was this dumbass who was still wincing in pain because of his dislocated arm. Jimin threw the gun somewhere before he walked closer to the poor man, crouching down to meet his eye level. 

"Want me to help you?" Jimin asked the man who continued shouting.

"AAAAH! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!" the man continued screaming. Jimin smirked as he touched the arm, twisting it to 'help' the man.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!! STOP-STOP!" Jimin didn't though, he made sure to brutally get it back to the way it was before and he succeeded but the man only formed himself into a ball on the floor. He couldn't take in the pain and he felt like dying.

"Then you should've stopped when I was still nice earlier." Jimin uttered with looks that could kill.

He stood up, about to walk and untie his mother who was seated on the couch actually surprised at what she just witnessed. She was worried that they would hurt Jimin earlier but she didn't expect the tables to turn.

"My baby, are you okay? Are you hurt some--JIMIN, LOOK OUT!" Mrs. Park shouted with wide eyes and Jimin did look back but he was late. 

His head got hit with a bat with a very hard impact.

✿✿✿✿✿

Could you guess who this person is? (I seriously thought that he's Yoongi before, I know, I know. I'm stupid 😂)

 I'm stupid 😂)