♛Chptr. 51: He blushes♛[F]

3rd person's POV

They were now all outside, enjoying the view of the beach with the random people who were enjoying their leisure time at this time of the year as well. 

Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin were already on the water playing some childish games. They started building a sand castle giggling with each other. Yoongi, on the other hand, was again sleeping at the beach chair on the side sunbathing.

Namjoon was staring at his boyfriend Jin who was frowning ever since they arrived. Jin already told him about Jungkook being Jongsuk's son and he knew why Jin was so worried. He doesn't want to get Jimin in danger so he was doing what he can to keep a good eye on Jimin and Jungkook who was nowhere to be found.

"Jinnie-ah, what if... you're wrong this time? I've been with the boy for a long time and he doesn't seem to be someone who would harm anyone." Namjoon stated as he patted Jin's shoulders. 

It's not like he was siding on Jungkook, he was just saying what he thinks. He knew Jungkook ever since the boy transferred years ago enough to know that Jungkook was someone to be trusted. He even treated the boy as his real younger brother since he didn't get to have one. 

Although Namjoon was wrong with everything... he believes in Jungkook.

Jin gave Namjoon a look of understanding but he still shook his head no. 

"I trusted my parents before too Namjoon-ah... and look what it caused to me. I didn't even know that I was a son of child abductors not for Mr. Park's help. I knew better not to trust anyone that easily and you can't blame me." Namjoon stopped questioning anymore. Jin was right, the world is too cruel sometimes that even by just letting your guard down for a second, it might cause your life.

"I'm sorry..." Namjoon muttered in a sigh. 

Jin suddenly flicked his boyfriend's forehead making Namjoon groan in pain.

"You're so stupid! Why are you even apologizing?" Jin giggled after, he then left Namjoon only to walk towards the three kids who were now arguing on who's fault it is that the sand castle they were making just collapsed. Namjoon smiled hearing the bickering and followed after.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was nighttime already but Jimin never saw Jungkook anywhere ever since this afternoon. He was starting to get worried. 

Taehyung already told Jimin that he saw Jungkook at the nearby souvenir store earlier and that he shouldn't worry any more but Jimin was persistent. He said that he would wait for Jungkook to arrive in the living room. Taehyung also waited beside him since he would be sleeping on the couch, not wanting to bring Jungkook's wrath out.

"Jimin, we're about to sleep. Are you still waiting for Jungkook?" Hoseok asked after he came out of his room with only a bathrobe since he just finished showering. 

Taehyung's mouth parted and frustration suddenly hits him. Is Hoseok really just going to wear that knowing that Yoongi was in the same room with him?! 

It was making Taehyung mad just by thinking about it. What if Yoongi lost his mind and he just does something to Hoseok!

"Don't worry about me hyung. We're sharing the same room so I have to wait for him so I could sleep peacefully." Jimin replied with a smile and Hoseok just nodded. His gaze then fell on Taehyung who was looking at him with a frown. They met each other's gazes and just like that, Hoseok somehow knew what was going inside Taehyung's mind.

"Okay, I would just sleep then... or maybe do some sweaty exercise first before I do." Hoseok emphasized his last words, smirking when he saw Taehyung got even madder. He almost laughed but he controlled his self.