♛Chptr. 78: Find Me and Get Fucked♛[F]

Told you I'll bombard you with Chapters after I come back. And maybe I'm thinking of finally ending this story already since it's been a long while for me...

3rd person's POV

Jungkook brought Jimin in his training room. There was a boxing ring in the middle of the wide and black themed quarter and a lot of equipment in the area. There were also sandbags that were hanged in the ceiling, each with different sizes.

"Aren't we supposed to be outside Jungkook? I mean... how can we shoot guns here?"

"Who said I'm teaching you how to shoot guns?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Then what are we going to do then?!" Jungkook grabbed something in one of the tables with his set of knives and other weapons. He grinned as he walked towards Jimin's back, placing a lacy white blindfold that he was about to tie in front of Jimin.

"Woah, Woah!" Jimin immediately leaned away as he glared at Jungkook.

"Are you fucking kidding me Jungkook?! Are you seriously using that on me right now?! In here?!" Jimin held onto his chest to protect himself from Jungkook who laughed at Jimin's reaction.

"Shut your pervy brain this isn't what it looks like." Jungkook told after he controlled his laughs, dragging Jimin towards him as he twisted the shorter's body so Jimin's back was facing him.

"I swear to God Jungkook if this is some BDSM play I'm going to seriously kill you!" Jungkook chuckled as he slowly tied the lacy blindfold around Jimin's eyes.

"We're doing something more fun than that." He told after he moved away from Jimin. Jimin couldn't see anything because of the blindfold in his eyes. He sensed that Jungkook wasn't by his side anymore and he couldn't understand what was happening.

"Jungkook could you tell me what to do now?" He asked as he waved his hands in the air to feel his surrounding.

"Find me." Jimin faced his body on his right where he heard Jungkook spoke.

"I can't see anything! How am I supposed to find you?!"

"Shh... That's the point Jimin, you don't have to see me to know that I'm here." Jimin then faced his left where he thought Jungkook was now in. Isn't he just at his right side seconds ago?!

"You don't always know who your enemy is." Jimin felt a shudder run down his spine when he now heard Jungkook very close in front of him.

"Jungkook this is scary! I can't see!" He heard Jungkook chuckled from somewhere around the room. 

Then a slap on his ass made him yelp!

"What the--Stop that!"

"If you want me to stop then breathe baby..." Jimin gulped embarrassed as he breathed in and out. "Now feel the weight of the air on your shoulders."

"What?! How am I supposed to--" Slap! Jimin made another yelp.

"Argh! Jungkook I said stop!" Jimin spun around, trying to guess where Jungkook was.

"Just try. You could feel it... Feel the air. One of your weapons is your senses, now use one. Sense my breathing." Jimin felt Jungkook's breath on his neck but when he spun around Jungkook wasn't there anymore. "Pass what you sense on your feet and to your limbs and it would guide you. Feel the electricity flowing in your body."

"It's easier for you because you are used to it--" Slap! Jimin grunted and he was really starting to get pissed off at how Jungkook was slapping his ass continuously.

"Trust me baby... It's really easy. Should we make some motivation then?" Jimin was curious and confused about what was about to come to him. A few seconds and he felt Jungkook palmed his clothed member making him flinch.

"What the hell?!" Jungkook chuckled somewhere again when he moved back.

"Find me and you'll feel my dick inside of you... Don't you want that Jimin?" Jungkook started playing with his words. "I could just fuck you senseless here if you managed to find me." Jimin gulped at how Jungkook's husky voice was playing dirty. Damn, it sounded so fucking hot!

Jimin began walking slowly. He was doing useless things and he still couldn't find where Jungkook was.

"Come on Jimin. Don't you want to be pleasured by me? I could grant your sexual fantasies... I could fuck you as much as you want to get fucked." Jungkook's voice wasn't helping. He was just making Jimin more frustrated since he badly wanted to find him immediately and be abused by Jungkook.

He could now imagine Jungkook's thrust inside him as he moaned whilst Jungkook grunts because of how tight he is. He wanted to hear Jungkook lusting for him but first, he needs to find the man who was teasing him.

Jimin knew that what he was doing was useless so he stopped. He takes in what Jungkook said to him so he breathed in and out. This time he only focused on what he hears as he sensed the air around him. Somehow, it felt weird but he could really feel some wave of current rushing down in his body.

"Giving up now, Jimin?" He heard Jungkook's voice on his left but he felt the air on his back gets heavy so instead, he faced back and grabbed on a piece of fabric and that's when he knew he already caught Jungkook.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist as he slid the blindfold down, smirking at Jimin when they finally met each other's gazes.

"Are you that desperate to get fucked?" Jimin giggled.

"No. I just wanted to touch you." Jimin fastly claimed Jungkook's lips as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. They were fighting for dominance that Jungkook easily won. They were sharing an intimate kiss after a long while.

Jimin jumped as Jungkook caught him and was now holding him by his waist, not breaking their wild kiss. Jungkook walked and pinned Jimin's back on the wall as Jimin huffed and grinded on the taller's front making Jungkook groan.

Jungkook trailed his kisses down Jimin's jaw to his neck and he planted his hickeys. He bit and sucked and licked until Jimin became a moaning mess. Jimin again cupped Jungkook's cheeks to kiss him.

"Fuck me Jungkook..." He demanded with hooded eyes. Jungkook sucked his lower lip and then bit it lightly before he huffed and leaned away. He brushed Jimin's hair on the back as he placed it behind his ear.

"I'm sorry but I can't baby... I would wait until you're completely healed." Much to Jimin's disappointment, all he could do was pout but he understood where Jungkook was coming from.

"Mm... then could you just teach me how to use a gun?"

"Jimin!" Jimin giggled as he nuzzled his nose on Jungkook's bigger ones. He pecks Jungkook's lips before he placed a kiss on the taller's forehead.

"I love you Jungkook. Thank you for saving my life and being my world." Jungkook smiled through it all, caressing Jimin's hair as he looked at him lovingly.

"I should be thanking you instead. You've become my life now Jimin, I would protect and love you until my last breath." 

✿✿✿✿✿ 

This is super fluffy, right? ;)