♛EPILOGUE: Welcome to the House of Murderers: "Truths Over Lies and Goodbyes"♛

CONTINUATION...

On that same day... [When Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin are in the Cafe]

Jungkook was in his backyard, a gun in his hand as he breathes in and out. He was again practicing his shooting. He was so stressed for the day so he needed a release and somehow, shooting guns relaxes him.

He began to shoot without a single miss and the dummies were shot one by one. Hoseok then came in the scene with an angry stomp as he went to Jungkook's side.

"Jungkook, why the hell did you do that to Jimin?! Are you crazy?!" Hoseok started ranting, his hands rested on his hips as he scolded the younger. Jungkook was only focusing on his shooting, changing his gun's magazine as he loaded it once again and began to shoot.

"He was the one ignoring me for days." Jungkook said casually as bullets were still fired.

Hoseok scoffed at the reason. "And that's why you decided to fuck another woman in your home?!"

"Yes--" And then Jungkook halted. He brought down his gun as he stared at Hoseok confused on what his hyung was talking about. "What are you talking about?! And who fucked--" Jungkook then shut his eyes in realization as he cursed. He knew now what just happened or as to why Hoseok was ranting like this. Jimin misunderstood.

"Do you even know who that woman you are talking about was?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't care who she is Jungkook! I am only here to smack your stupid brain and--"

"That was Ji-eun."

"WHAT?!" Hoseok's eyes widened in shock, now forgetting about his rage on Jungkook in a flash by just the mention of that name. "You mean your Crazy Ex-Girlfriend?! That woman?!" Jungkook sighed tiredly, pinching the bridge of his nose in stress.

"She found out where I was staying and she fucking went here earlier saying she wanted to get back together with me! She even found out about Jimin living with me and she turned insane!... She even taunted how she would do something to Jimin if I won't accept her back. Geez... that woman is a dimwit!" Hoseok looked even more horrified by hearing this. He couldn't imagine how bad it is for Jungkook to see that woman once again.

"Wait... then why did Jin-hyung text me that Jimin told them that you were hovering over her and pinning her hands?! Are you lying to me right now?!" Jungkook sighed for another time.

"We got into a brawl, what am I supposed to do?! Let her win?!... And it's not like I would want to be in that position but she won't stop and it was an accident! And should I tell you how she was holding a knife at that time?! She was basically trying to kill me saying if I won't be hers then I can't be anyone else's property!" 

"She is on another level of craziness over you Jungkook. And I can't believe that she's the daughter of that Gang Leader Tamaki you were about to kill in Jeju..." Jungkook smirked.

"Well... his father isn't worth my time so I ignored it. But if she does anything stupid once again I swear--" Their conversation got interrupted when Jungkook's phone buzzed. He looked at the caller name and when he saw Taehyung's name he rolled his eyes. He was about to ignore it but then he thought that maybe Jimin is with his best friend so he answered the call.