♛Chptr. 56: The Real Game♛

3rd person's POV

Jimin waited patiently for Jungkook after class. His last class finished an hour ago but he didn't mind waiting for Jungkook. He wanted to talk.

Jungkook's class finished minutes after and Jimin runs towards him, dragging Jungkook without a warning towards the back of the school. When they were finally alone, Jimin faced his boyfriend with an ecstatic expression.

"Now tell me, why would you joke like that? I almost believed you Jungkook!" Jimin giggled, waiting for Jungkook to say the reason on why would he pull such a joke. 

Jimin waited... and waited.

But Jungkook wasn't saying anything. 

He was just standing there looking at Jimin with a blank stare.

"Jungkook-"

"I wasn't joking Jimin." Jungkook started.

"We should really break up. And I meant it." Jungkook stated sternly like he doesn't even care.

Jimin felt his chest getting heavy, his palms got sweaty and he looked away, afraid that if he continued looking into Jungkook's eyes he would burst out in tears. And he wouldn't want that somehow, he doesn't want Jungkook to think of him as pathetic as he already looked.

Jimin doesn't want to believe it, in fact, he still doesn't believe Jungkook's words.

"Jungkook, better stop this right now and take it back." Jimin clenched his fists, still not meeting Jungkook's gaze.

"Take what back Jimin?" Jungkook said with a voice so strange even to Jimin's ears. 

This person doesn't sound like Jungkook.

The Jungkook Jimin knows wouldn't just say that without a reason at least. But Jimin still believed in him. He still believed that soon Jungkook would explain as to why he suddenly wanted to break up.

"But didn't we..." Jimin started as his eyes were getting teary. He remembered the night he shared with Jungkook just a week ago. They were so happy that night, they complete each other and Jimin could feel Jungkook's desires and longing for him too but why... why would Jungkook suddenly change like this?

Jungkook smirked bitterly, understanding what Jimin was trying to say.

"What? You mean had sex? Don't tell me that you think I would now love you just because we fucked... don't be such a baby Jimin." Jungkook chuckled at the idea of even thinking that he loved Jimin. It tasted bitter even to his own mouth but he wouldn't take back what he said. 

He meant every word he said.

But why does it feel like the venom he was spouting was affecting him as well?

Jimin bit his lower lip, his heart couldn't take it in. Jungkook wasn't joking, he was saying the truth and he really wanted to end things between them. Jimin understands but it hurts. It was like every word from Jungkook would equal to an arrow that was getting shot to him, digging deeper in his chest as it slowly creates his pain.

"THEN WHAT DID WE HAVE JUNGKOOK?!" Jimin snapped finally, letting his tears fall softly on his pale cheeks that were stained too much already from the past few days.

"Isn't it already clear to you Jimin? I just asked you to be mine so I could fuck you. And now that I did, I'm disposing you. Happy now?" Jimin didn't move. He couldn't. His world stopped right there and then, even his tears halted because his mind suddenly turned blank.

Was everything... really just a joke right from the start?

Jungkook looked at Jimin one last time and he didn't fail to see how Jimin got shocked because of what he said. Jimin's eyes are still not meeting his but he knew that Jimin was crying. The latter's tear-stained cheeks and shaky voice tells him that Jimin was in pain. But he didn't do anything... he chose not to.

"I hope this would be the last time that we would talk about this." And that was his last words before he left Jimin who just stood there in silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On Jungkook's way towards his lockers, he was suddenly pushed in an empty room. His back harshly hitting the wall and he met Jin's infuriating glare. The older was looking at him like he was about to kill him.

"Jin-hyung what-" And then a hard punch landed on Jungkook's cheekbone, making his ass land on the floor. 

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Jungkook looked at Jin confused as he wiped the blood on the corner of his busted lips.

"Jin-hyung why-"

"You are planning to kill Jimin all this time!" Jungkook was a little taken aback on how Jin managed to know. But it didn't surprise him too much, he knew that this was coming.

Jungkook stands up from the floor and he just gave Jin a sinister smile. The Jeon Jungkook's smile. The smile with a lot of meaning behind it. He was actually thankful that Jin already found out.

"Thank God I don't have to fake this anymore." Jungkook chuckled as he dug his hands in his pockets.

"Took you a long while."

They shared a look that only both of them could understand. No words are needed to be said. Both knowing already what each of them was thinking as of the moment.

'The real game finally begins.'

"Lay even one finger on Jimin and I will kill you!" Jin spat with venom in his voice. But Jungkook yet again doesn't feel intimidated, he was just smirking through it all.

"Isn't it too late for you to say that? I mean... To be honest I even inserted one finger... or two-"

"YOU FUCKING WHAT?!" Jin saw red and he charged forward, ready to land another punch on Jungkook but Jungkook easily dodged, kicking Jin hard in the stomach instead. Jin grunts as his body forcefully hit the floor, he winced in pain when he felt his left arm ache.

Jungkook crouched down, meeting Jin's eye level. "You should've known by now that you can't stop me. Protect Jimin all you want but in the end... his neck would still be in my hands as I choke him to his painful death." Jungkook leaned forward to Jin's ears and whispered.

"And maybe I'll kill you next." He smirked as he leaned back sending his stares at Jin. "What a lovely idea... isn't it?"

✿✿✿✿✿  

Now that I realized, why did I even make Jungkook such a dick in here? 🤔 

Oh, and would you support me if I told you that I am thinking about writing a bottom Kook or Nah?