♛Chptr. 86: It's enough♛

If only my lazy ass had finished the Epilogue Last Night we would've been done by now but... I need to stall time to write that so bear with me, please. (That's the only part I'm still stuck with, I'm so bad at endings it makes me sad 😫) 

3rd person's POV

"Release him... father."

Mr. Jeon could only laugh at the request. 

Before they even know it, another set of Mr. Jeon's men went inside the factory with their guns and they surrounded Jungkook's team. There were almost fifty of them, twice the number of the bastards from before. 

Maybe somehow... Mr. Jeon already expected that his son would save his little Juliet so he prepared his men for this battle.

"Jungkook... um, I k-kinda doubt this." Taehyung whispered with a gulp, still holding his rifle out ready to fire if ever.

"You shithead, are you seriously getting scared right now?! Jimin is in danger we have to actually do this!" Seokjin whisper shouted.

"Could you not shout at my Taehyungie like this, hyung?! He's just stating the obvious! There are too many of them!" Hoseok retorted.

Jungkook could only mentally facepalm at the three. Did he really bring these stupid idiots with him right now?

"Are you challenging me, my son?" Mr. Jeon taunted. Jungkook got his attention back to his father with a glare before he replied.

"I am. Now release him."

"Do you expect me to get scared with your..." Mr. Jeon scanned the three. "...ducklings?" The other three gasp.

"So disrespectful! I can't believe this!" Seokjin snapped and Taehyung had to even stop him from actually charging forward. Hoseok could only glare at Jungkook's father.

"Rude." Taehyung and Hoseok said in unison.

"I don't really need a lot." And with that being said Jungkook started firing his gun. 

They run around the factory and scattered themselves. The smell of bullets and the dust that was flying in the air was a lot to take in. Jimin was still trying to release himself from all of that commotion.

The gunshots weren't stopping and to Mr. Jeon's amazement, he could see his men falling one by one in a flash which he did not expect to happen. He was seeing Jungkook for the first time fighting like this and he could say that he had underestimated his son's ability. 

All of his men were useless and he needs to do something before he lost all his backups so he had an idea in mind. 

"STOP!" Mr. Jeon yelled. 

The others and Jungkook saw what Mr. Jeon was trying to do so they stopped. They hid behind their covers and the gunshots halted for a while.

"I will shoot this boyfriend of yours in the head if you won't stop." Mr. Jeon sneered enough to make Jungkook froze. They were also losing bullets and if this keeps up they might actually lose this battle. 

"Jungkook, don't!--" Jimin was shut up when Mr. Jeon literally placed the nuzzle of his gun on the side of Jimin's forehead.

Jungkook cursed a 'fuck!' and thought about it for a while so he uncovered himself, raising his gun in the air in an admission of defeat. The others gasped at Jungkook's move and they stared for a while.