Super Trouper.

En başından başla

Frida: Nice to see you, Mona. —Fake smile—.

Mona: same, I'm glad to see how big your belly is already —double fake smile—.

Frida: thank you. Benny and I are really happy.

Mona: yes. I see.

Both smiled hypocritically.

Frida: love, are we leaving now?

Benny nodded and said goodbye to Mona.

Mona: I hope we meet again soon, Benny.

Benny: I also hope so...

Frida gave the two a murderous look and they left holding hands to where Björn and Agnetha were.

Frida: will you go to our home for dinner?

Agnetha: yes, of course! We will only go to look for Christian and then we go.

Frida: Well, then I see you there.

Benny and Frida went to the house to prepare everything for dinner, everyone would be present because they were going to say bye to Lotta who was already going to NY the next day. They went to the bedroom and tried to be productive but the truth is that they were very tired, Benny was caressing Frida's belly and both fell asleep without realizing it.

After a while Björn and Agnetha came to the house and everyone was waiting for Frida and Benny to come down but nothing happened.

Agnetha: we should go and see why they don't come down.

Lotta: we usually don't go when they are late, we just let them go down and that's it.

Björn: laughed— wise children, can you teach it to Linda?.

Agnetha: well, then Björn and I will go, total, we've seen them in every situation.

Agnetha and Björn went up the stairs and went to Benny and Frida's bedroom, they knocked on the door but nobody opened, they continued knocking but they still didn't answer.

Agnetha: and if we open the door?

Björn: I don't know, I don't think it's a good idea! They could be...

Agnetha: I don't think they're doing that, Frida's belly is very big, also you know what happened when they tried lol laughed—.

Björn: yeah right, then let's do it!!

Agnetha and Björn entered and luckily they didn't find anything but Benny and Frida sleeping.

Agnetha: luckily!

Björn: and if we make noise to wake them up?

Agnetha: no, this time not... Frida is pregnant and may be scared.

Agnetha climbed onto the bed and lay down in the middle of Benny and Frida while laughing, began to pull Benny's hair until he woke up, at first he didn't react well and thought it was Frida but then he realized that it was the blonde girl that has her blue big eyes on him.

Benny: what are you doing here? He said trying to wake up well—.

Agnetha: I'm trying to wake you up, duh!

At that moment, Frida felt the movement and the talking woman also started to wake up and saw Björn on the other side, then tried to sit down and saw that Agnetha was also in bed.