CHAPTER FORTY TWO

Everyone looked at Kuzo like he'd brought in the devil when he walked in with Nefret.

"Why did you bring this woman in here, who allowed her in?" The queen began to say, her husband tried to stop her.

"Look whatever your differences are you can sort that out later, right now Raheema needs us"

" Nefertum if I don't save her now she will get to the point where I cant anymore, she will lose her ability to walk and to talk if you don't let me help now" Nefret said with so much earnest, she really did care about Raheema.

The queen was quiet.

Nefret walked up to Raheema's side. She had fallen asleep.

"The physician gave her something to sleep"

Nefret examined her. Her palms were turning bluish.

"It does look like poison from the Kawai"

"Tell us what you'll need"

"A berry, sage and garlic,"

"Ok, what berry"

"A berry from the Red Willow tree"

"That is just a myth, it doesn't exist" The queen said.

Nefret ignored her. The physicians looked confused.

"Well, where do we get one?"

Nefret looked up at Kuzo, suddenly, Raheema grabbed Kuzo's hand and pulled it weakly.

"She wants to say something" Nefret said. Kuzo leaned in and put his ear to her lips.

"Make one" She said.

"What did she say?"

"I doubt I can, I don't even know what it looks like"

"You mother is the guardian of all nature, trees, animals, she's definitely left a part of all that in you, maybe much more than you think, you could try, just think about it"

Kuzo didn't know why Nefret believed in him so much.

"I'm not about to waste my time on all this, my daughter is dying, send word to all men in the Kingdom, if anyone knows the whereabouts of the Red Willow let them come to me"

A man servant nodded and walked out.

"Trust the boy my Lord" Nefret said, looking up at Kuzo assuringly.

"Okay" He said and like he had done before, shut his eyes and thought about finding a Red Willow berry.

That was all he tried to focus on but somehow, all that kept showing up was his mothers face. She was smiling, and her lips were moving.

"Mom, are you dead?" He said.

"Kuzo, open your eyes, open your eyes" She said. He did, right in front of him were three spirit beings, one looked a lot like a moss garden, the other was almost transparent, she wore a blue gown that blended well with the element of wind and water as she floated in midair, the third was like a siren, with a gown like water. All three were feminine and pretty in the most scariest of ways.

He was in an enchanting garden.

"Where is this place?"

"It's where you want to be" The siren spoke, she had the most beautiful musical voice.

It was the most beautiful place he had ever seen, with trees that looked out of the ordinary.

"Am I dead?"

"You called to the Red Willow, it responded, since it can't come to you, it brought you to it" The garden moss said.

"But how, did I teleport?"