CHAPTER EIGHT

Maia slowly opened her eyes, she could hear Fiji whimper.

She didn't know where she was but she soon figured both her hands and feet had been stretched and bound and she lay on a table.

"what do you think you are doing, did you really think these chains could bind me.

"These chains as you put them are made of uranium and a little something to spike up the element, dragon steel"

"You think you have me trapped don't you, your father may have possessed the soul stone once , but he never had the spirit of the forest" Maia said.

Then they heard rumbling and buzzing.

"And Oh, Suri mentioned that you were allergic to bees" Suddenly bees began to swarm in from all the vents and open spaces, the scientists stopped all they were doing and some ran out. Breaking out of the dragon steel was nothing at all for her, he freed Fiji too and they both run out, the jungle had come to her, there were monkeys and rhinos everywhere. Maia picked Fiji and got unto one of the rhinos who broke through the metal barred doors with ease. Soon they were out and the chimpanzees took the cue.

"Bring it down, all of it" Maia commanded and the chimpanzees and apes began to pound the building, the rhinos used their horns and the birds dropped heavy stones on it, The building soon began to crumble then Maia got down from the rhino and with all her might she summoned the element of water.

"Get to safety, all of you!" She said to the animals as water began to gush out of the floor, she directed its force towards the building and the building crumbled with ease.

When it was all over, she began to ran home, she was already weak from everything, she didn't know what they had done to her, but her strength was failing and she fell to the ground quite a number of times. They were in a secluded area that seemed to be surrounded by forest, Fiji was about to transform when she said;

"Don't transform Fiji, I don't have the strength to shield you from the people's eyes"

"What do I do now?"

"My cell watch" Fiji pushed the button with his paw and the light blinked from out of it.

"Whom do I call?" The cell watch asked.

"My husband, call Essien"