Chapter 93

Sofia's POV.

Me : Benjamin I would be so happy if you died. The way I hate is worse than I hated Martin and you know it. I wouldn't even cry if your dead body was to be send to me. I would actually celebrate an evil person like you for leaving this world.

I regret sending the message. I hit the send button by mistake. I wanted to send another message to tell him it was a wrong message but I saw him already typing so I waited to read his message,

Benjamin : You don't mean it.

I read his message and I can't believe after everything he would send me something like that. Why did he have to break my heart and why do I still love him.

Me : I really mean it Benjamin.

I didn't care if I was harsh or anything because he made me like this. I love him and I hate the fact I'm still in love with a man like him.

Benjamin : Take care of our children then, and don't forget to tell them I loved them more than anything. Goodbye love!

His message was the craziest thing I had to ever read. What the hell is he up to?

Me : What? What changed you?

Me : Benjamin I don't understand anything you send!

Me : Benjamin what are you up to?

Me : Hello.

Me : Benjamin are leaving my kids? Elijah and Emily would never forgive me, please don't leave because of me.

Me : Helloooooo!!!!!

After sending him so many message I finally swallowed my pride and called him but he wasn't picking up. His phone was off so I panicked and called Charlotte.

"Hey girl, it's past midnight for y'all why aren't you sleeping?" Charlotte asked answering the call.

"It's Benjamin. He is not answering my calls, Charlotte do you think his suicidal?" I asked and she laughed talking to Adrian at the back.

"I didn't know you and him still talk but because I know you still love him I'll call him on my other phone just give me a second." I waited for her and started taking screenshots of the messages between Benjamin and I. "His not answering. His probably sleeping."Charlotte said annoyed.

"I asked you a question Charlotte. Is your brother suicidal?" I repeated.

"Of course not, I mean he wanted to when our mother was dying but he promised her he would never kill himself because of her---."

"Read the screenshots I send you." I told her and waited for a minute.

"Why are you so harsh Sofia. Benjamin promised my mother he would never commit suicide because of her but I don't know---." I hung up and started dialing Jay's number.

"My beautiful sister in--."

"Jay, Benjamin is thinking of killing himself." I said panicking and running downstairs.