Chapter 60

I already published today's chapter, this is only a bonus chapter that you don't have to ready if you don't want to. I just wrote this for y'all to understand something in the future (how Jay and Stephanie know each other).

Stephanie's POV.

After I helped Jay and he dropped me at school that day Stella has been avoiding me. She has been disappointed at me. I know I shouldn't have helped him but that's not how I was raised. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I didn't help him that day and someone had killed him.

"You late." Stella told me as I entered my room.

"Sorry." I quickly smiled at her putting my bag down.

"So you going to avoid the fact that you lied to me about oversleeping at your friends house and risked your life for a stranger." She asked folding her arms across her chest.

"I...I really didn't lie Ella and you know I can never walk away from someone that needs my help." I knew I should have just phoned her that night but I'm actually glad I didn't because than I wouldn't have saved an innocent person's life.

"He didn't ask Steph. What if he kidnapped you or worse rape you and kill you after that?" I always knew she would be dramatic.

"None of that happened Ella and I still can't believe you broke up with Tuck because of that." It hurts to know that I'm the course she always gets in a fight with her boyfriend.

"I can't believe he left you their alone. I don't care if he didn't like the guy Steph all I care about is you and if he left you there alone at night than I definitely can't trust him especially with my baby."

"He send someone so he didn't actually leave me there alone." I tried defending Tuck but I know it's useless because Stella is stubborn.

"Well he shouldn't have left you there."

"So you wanted him to grab me and throw me in his car?" I asked and she shook her head.

"He can never do that to you. He wouldn't even dare try to force you. Steph I would never talk to him again if he touched you. I love you the most in this world you know that right?" She asked.

"I know Stella, I love you too but I just wished you never broke up with Tuck. I don't want to came between you two. I know you hurting right now because of me." I sat on my bed and she sat next to me.

"No, I'm not hurt I'm just angry at him for leaving you there. And Stephanie you do know you can never hurt me right. I mean even if you did I can never hate you."

"I know. I love you too. Now answer the phone." I told her after her phone rang a couple of times. She looked at the caller ID and quickly put away the phone.

"It's no one important." Stella said.

"I know it's Tucker so please answer it. He won't stop calling you until you answer it."

"Stephanie you know this world is a cruel place there aren't much good people left in it so stop trying to be a hero please. I know you mean well but you definitely going to get hurt. Some people act innocent Stephanie and you just too young to know that." She changed the whole topic.

"Answer the call please." I begged her and she finally did it.

"What do you want Tucker?" She asked going out of the room.

Finally she's gone. I really love her so much but sometimes she just lectures a lot. I feel sorry for the children she's going to teach after all she's studying a teacher.