Chapter 38

I updated three chapters today, and y'all know that I never edit my work and by the way I'm sick so yeah it's worse then before with the editing and everything.

Point out my mistakes please, I would love that.

Benjamin's POV

"Hi Sofia." I greeted her as I sat on the chair. " It's me again I know you can hear me. I'm really sorry about everything. I'm sorry for demanding answers about the cheating. I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass. I'm sorry for treating you like dirt and I'm not saying this because I want you to wake up." I know a piece of me was telling her all of this because I want her to wake up but the other part of me was sincere.

"It's been months Sofia. Elijah needs you, I need you. I know I haven't been easy to live with but I promise I'll change. I'll leave you alone Sofia." I tried holding back my tears. She warned me begged me so many times to leave her alone. If only I listened maybe she wouldn't be here maybe Elijah would still have a mother. All is left right now is for her to wake up but the big question I'm scared of the answer is will she ever wake up?

"Elijah went to that Disney shit with Damien you know. I promised him that you will wake up. Damien promised him and Anna and Marko did. I don't know how you survived Anna but she's really hard to work with. As much as I don't like her I know she cares about you." I kept rubbing her hands how I wish she would wake up right now.

"Sofia I know you don't believe me when I say this but I'll really leave you alone if that's what you want. I'll be there for Elijah after all I'm his father but I'll give you space if you don't want to ever see me. All I want in return is to wake up. Wake up for Elijah's sake. His a kid Sofia." As I was busy begging her my phone rang and it was from Damien. I hope everything is fine with Elijah.

"Is everything okay ?" I quickly asked not even greeting him or anything.

"Yeah. I just wanted to let you know that we will be back after another week."

"What do you mean another week Damien. You said you would be back today." I shouted at him angry. Who does he think he is keeping my son for two weeks.

"I have to go to Italy. It's an emergency and I don't want Diego to take Elijah. You know how Diego is." Damien was trying his best to let me agree that Elijah will be back after another week. I knew he was up to something the minute he agreed to take Elijah to Disney.

"I don't want my son to be in Italy. You know your business deals there are too dangerous for him." I got up.

"What the-- I have to go Benjamin." I could hear he was scared of something. What the hell is going on there.

"Is everything okay."

"Everything will be fine. I have to go." He hang up.

Something is definitely going on with Damien. I just hope my son is safe because I will kill Damien if anything happens to him.

I quickly took my seat again putting my phone away.

"Sofia I think I-I--"

"I have to do a check up sir." The nurse said interrupting me.

"What's the use of a check up if she's not waking up ?" I asked and she just ignored me walking to Sofia.

"You know someone was here a week ago I think and I must say her brother has a better attitude compare to you." The nurse said.

"She doesn't have a brother." I got up. "Why was he here?"

"I don't know how but there was too much medication in her body but the person who gave her the mediation didn't have enough time that's what Doctor Kenya told us all. So from now on she's---"