Chapter 59

Sofia's POV.

I couldn't sleep on the couch. I kept checking if that asshole would tell him I can have his bed and he wouldn't mind sleeping on the couch, but No! he didn't bother. I bet he is fast as sleep by now.

I tried to shut my eyes to sleep but the second I did that, I heard the door and quickly jumped out of the couch. I quickly ran upstairs and jumped on Benjamin's bed.

"What the hell." Benjamin said waking up.

I knew this asshole would be asleep.

"Someone is at the door." I told him and he shook his head getting out of the bed.

"It's probably Jay doing another prank." Benjamin said making me relieve. "Now when I come back I want you out of my bed."

I quickly followed Benjamin downstairs because I was so curious of who it could be. He didn't even take anything to defend himself. He switched every light on his way downstairs.

"I see you and Sofia are both awake." Damien spoke.

He is a real psychopath if he came looking for Charlotte this time.

"What are you doing here this time of the night Damien?" Benjamin asked folding his arms across his chest.

"I came to take your sister home." Damien said and Benjamin laughed using his index finger to tell Damien to follow him.

I was so damn curios so I followed them. They went straight to the living room bar, which Benjamin always made sure Elijah and I never went in.

"Where's Charlotte?" Damien asked Benjamin.

"You have the guts of coming to my fucking house and waking me up as soon as I felt asleep."

"I don't care about your sleep. I just want my son." Damien said and Benjamin quickly walked closer to him.

"He was never your son so call him son one more time and I swear I might just lose it cousin." Benjamin warned him angry standing in front of Damien.

"His my son whether you--" Damien was interrupted by Benjamin who grabbed his front shirt with his right hand.

"I warned you so many times about my sister Damien. I always took your side when it came to other people, I even lied about not knowing you and Charlotte dating just because you asked me, now if you think I'll let you hurt my sister again than you so fucking wrong cousin."

"Take your hands off me Benjamin." Damien warned Benjamin ignoring everything he just said. Benjamin laughed punching Damien's jaw.

"You talk about my sister again and I might just beat you up to death." Benjamin warned him taking his hands off Damien. Damien laughed spatting the blood in his mouth on the floor.

"This isn't the underworld fight club cousin. You just punched me and still have the guts to threaten me." Damien said checking if his jaw is broken. I wanted to stop them from getting in a fight but I also don't want to get hurt myself.

"I can do more than that." Benjamin said and they both started punching one another and I just shut my eyes trying not to cry or anything.