Chapter 24

Benjamin's POV.

For a few minutes she was quiet and that was the happiest few minutes I have ever been with her.

"If you leave again who will be in charged ?" She asked me as if I'm going to put her in charge.

"Jacob!" I exclaimed but it looked like she didn't care.

"His just going to leave like last time." What the fuck is she talking about.

"Then Charlotte is next in line babe." I said sarcastically I knew she didn't want to hear Charlotte's name after all char never really liked her. They hated each other. They like cats and dogs, and I'm always the referee who should stop the fight. But the last time they had a fight I just watched my wife getting beaten up by my sister. After all what did she expect a fake Carson to win ?

"You can't be serious about that b*tch. She knows nothing except for fashion."

"Don't you dare call my sister a bitch." I said getting up furious.

"At least she knows something unlike someone here." I added not taking my eyes off her.

"They both going to leave like last time." She got out of her seat as if I would give her the position just because she's my wife.

"I know Charlotte left to come see me in New York, but where did Jacob go ?" I asked her and she laughed.

"You can't even keep tapes on your own best-friend." What the fuck is she playing at.

Just because I was gone for a few months doesn't mean she can speak to me like that. Has she forgotten about her place in my company.

"I asked you a f*cking question Carlene and you better answer it right now." I could see I scared her but I didn't care. I walked around the table and got closer to her.

"I'm waiting Carlene." I added almost losing my temper.

"He just left saying his kid is sick." She said panicking.

A knock on the door brought me back to earth. If it wasn't for that knock I would rip her neck out.

"Boss I need your signature please." In a flirty way A women who was wearing a short dress like Carlene come in asking me for my signature.

"What the hell are you wearing ?" Carlene asked her.

"She's like you. what did you expect Carlene? For them to wear a long dress and for you to wear mini-skirts." I answered Carlene's question because I knew this women wouldn't have the guts to stand up to her.

I took the pages the women asked me to sign and I looked through it and signed it.

"Anything else?" I asked her

"Nothing boss." She said in a hurry as she left. Carlene always seems to scare them off. How I wish she and Sofia would meet.

"I'm leaving Carlene so I hope when I come back your father is here!" I left the room before she answered me back.

Mr Gregorio he is a multi millionaire. I never trusted that man even though I wanted his project. Carlene Gregorio is a twenty four year old who is married to me for almost four years. As soon as Sofia and I divorced I married her, without thinking. I don't even remember anything about the wedding.

"Boss the plane is ready." Fourie told me.

I got out of the car and went in the plane. A few more hours and I'm back in New York. I hope I didn't miss much. God I'm so tired and I'll have to sleep through until I reach New York City.

****

Sofia's POV.

I slept for a few hours and I woke up again because of that nightmare. He promised he would be back by the time I woke up but he didn't. He lied like he always does.

I got up and checked if Anna, Marko or anyone I know was here, but there was no one. So I got back to my bed. I couldn't find the first paper I wrote because I hide it the minute I saw Damien.

I left that page alone and so I started writing another page. I started with..

Benjamin I don't know where I stopped on the other page but I know that if you found that page you would know now about who Elijah is. My beautiful baby boy that looks just like you. I know I always loved you and I always will, I know you don't love me but I hope you promise to look after Elijah if anything ever happens to me. Before I finished that first page I was disturbed by Damien. His a real friend, and he really does care about you. I know something must have happened in your past to make him hate you. But I know he would give his life up for you in a heart beat. He really does love you Benjamin, you are his brother.

I took a deep breath thinking should I stop writing the letter. But No! Something inside me was shouting. It kept saying No! Don't stop! And so I continued.

Carlene must really be beautiful, and you must have loved her. You did marry her as soon as our divorce after all. I just hope she makes you happy. I know you told me you not capable of loving but that's just a lie, you kept telling yourself. That's a lie you going to regret sooner or later. I just hope it's not too late. If you ever find these papers I wrote it means that something did happen. So I just want to say I love you all. Anna, Marko, Charlotte and especially you and my baby boy Elijah. I'll miss him so much.

I fold the paper and write on top number two, for Benjamin! I put the letter inside my file and got up. I'm going to go for a walk I said to myself.

Every few hours the doctor checks up on me, so I'll have to hurry before she comes. I got out of the bed I stood up, but I couldn't stand up for long. I tried my best to walk to the door as I felt someone else open the door too and hit the door with me.

And just like that I found myself on the floor.

"Sofia!" I heard someone call out my name but somehow I couldn't move or open my mouth.

"Help!" The person shouted and that was the last word I heard before I zoomed out.

***Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE**

Next chapter will be out very soon (before Wednesday )