Chapter 62

Benjamin's POV.

-Flashback- (Benjmain is fourteen)

"Come on Damien, it's just going to be one fight I promised." I begged him again. It's been a few weeks since my mom passed away and there was hardly any peace at home. I moved in with Damien because I couldn't look at my own father's face anymore. I left my only sister there with him but I know he will take good care of her.

I know he promised my mother to look after me and charlotte but there's no way I'll live with an abuser like him. He hit my mother and I had to watch him. I know my mother made a silly excuse for him saying it was an accident and it meant nothing but I know what I saw.

"Benjamin I can't I'm sorry. Mom would never forgive me." Damien said getting ready to go watch the fight tonight.

"All I'm asking is for one fight. I need it Damien. I'm older than you and I promise again and again that I'll call quits if I can't take it anymore."

"Fine. We will go to the underground fight." He finally agreed but that's not the one I wanted. The underground fight was usually for stupid people who just wanted a quick way to make some money or try to prove a point.

The underworld fight, that's the one I wanted. Everyone that is part of that fight club are respected. And the people there are too dangerous just what I need right now.

"The underworld Damien." I corrected him but he shook his head angry.

"There's no way I'm putting my only cousin in danger. Mom would never forgive me."

"It's just a fight Damien. And plus if you don't want to organise the fight I'll just go on my own." I grabbed my black jacket and walked passed him.

"Fine. We'll go together, just because the guy who is fighting today isn't dangerous. He never won one fight so it will probably be a good match for you." Damien told me as we both walked out of his house.

"Are we seriously going to walk?" I asked looking for a car but he shrugged his shoulders nodding his head. "I'll buy us a car when I turn sixteen you'll see."

"With what money? Your father or mine? They both rich Ben but you don't want anything to do with your father and I'm the same." He said walking and I followed him.

"Our inheritance." He stopped walking and looked at me confused. "We both know how to forge any signature or handwriting, and we can just get our inheritance now rather then waiting until we turn eighteen."

"You think our mom's would forgive us?"

"Mom said if its a matter of life and death and right now I can't avoid to walk everywhere I want. I need a car."

"You lazy Ben. But I think you on to something. I'll look for my mother and yours documents and practice their signature and you'll--

"Who you trying to cheat Zion? It was my idea so I'll forge the signature and you forge the letters."

"You can't expect me to write two letters."

"If I write the letters than I'll definitely make sure to include the fact that you will have to get married on your eighteenth birthday."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Don't try me cousin." We got in the underworld fight club and I saw so many people with masks. I don't even get why they would want to hide their face.