Chapter 83

"Hey beautiful." I quickly turned to look at Martin who was smiling. "Miss me?"

"M--I--." I stuttered my heart wanted to jump out of my chest.

"You beautiful even when you don't know what to say." Martin said walking close to me. "I missed you so much."

"Please stay away from me." I begged moved backwards.

"I kept my promise." Martin started. "I never touched Stella or Stephanie." He continued taking a few steps forward. "You turn out to be more beautiful than before."

"Thank you for not touching them." I mumbled.

"I kept my promise but you didn't. Sofia you ran away from me that night. You never even looked back and when I found you, you ran away again and now you married and have a son. "Martin was angry and I couldn't even move anymore because my back hit the wall. "You thought you can have a happy life with my nephew."

"I--I love him." I uttered looking down.

"Benjamin would never want a broken girl like you." Martin said and I looked at him confused. "You think I don't know who you married to?" He smiled. "Sofia, I know you married Benjamin and he divorced you. Stephanie who always tries to help others and plays detective found an old magazine of you and Benjamin together and guess who she told? Her papa."

"You not Stephanie's father." I corrected him angry.

"Stephanie believes me over everyone Sofia and if you want to talk to her than you know the price." He had a wicked smile on his face that made me want to puke.

"I can't. Benjamin would never forgive me. Please leave me." I begged him as a tear left my eye.

"Then I guess you chose my nephew over your own baby sister. I wonder how it will feel when I sleep with Stella after all she has always been the cheeky one."

"Please not Stella, she's only twenty now." I begged him and he nod.

"You right, she's too cheeky and she always loves arguing with me. I love a girl that fights but Stephanie is sixteen, and I know she has a wild side I have to try---"

"No, Stephanie is your daughter. You said it yourself Martin, she's your daughter." I begged him and he pulled me.

"Then you know what you have to do." Martin whispered and Benjamin came in clearing his throat.

"I'm I interrupting something?" Benjamin asked and Martin hugged me.

"I was just telling this girl she's been a wonderful wife to Aiden." Martin lied turning to Benjamin. "I'll go see how my beautiful wife is doing." He quickly left Benjamin and I alone.

"Sofia, what did he want?" Benjamin asked wiping off my tear. "What did he say to make you cry?"

"He was just telling me how much Aiden has been through." I mumbled faking a smile.

"Why are you lying Sofia?" He asked. "I know that wasn't about Aiden, my uncle is a liar even though I love him."

"He is also interesting." I tried walking pass Benjamin because I couldn't liar to him after everything he has done for me.