Chapter 55

Sofia's POV.

It's been a few days since the whole thing happened. I read my diary and saw a few pages cut off. I asked Benjamin about it but he just said I should give it to him so he'll explained it to me. I tried remembering the stuff but there was nothing. I couldn't do anything to remember at least my son. But there was one thing I couldn't get off my mind.

If Benjamin actually throw me out of his house when I was pregnant with Elijah, then why I'm I still here?

Yesterday Benjamin tried hitting me with a bat because he says he read that somewhere saying it helps people who has a lost memory like me remember. The doctor also told him that a tragedy or a life threatening situation can help me. She also told him that reading my diary and people telling me about the stuff I used to do or going to the places I used to go would help but nothing it hardly even helps me. All it does is giving me nightmares, stuff I don't believe that would ever happen to me and the worst thing is everything is what Benjamin has done to me.

So I asked Benjamin if I loved him and he was honest with me saying NO. I was happy that he didn't lie just for me to fall for him, but my diary said a different story.

"Sofia are you ready." I shouted again and I quickly walked downstairs. "It took you long just to put one dress on."

"Can we go now Daddy?" Elijah asked pulling Benjamin's hand."Mommy is beautiful."

"Thank you Eli." I said remembering the nickname I used to call him.

"Let's go now." Benjamin said going out of the house with Elijah and I followed him.

I never liked cameras or the journalists but I have to do it for Elijah's sake. Benjamin used Elijah to ask me and I couldn't say no to him.

"Don't forget that you won't speak you just going to smile there okay." Benjamin told me as we got out of the car.

"Why can't I speak?" I asked him even though he told me so many times the reason.

"You don't know how these things work Sofia. These journalist don't care about anyone as long as they have a good story or something--"

"I understand." I said interrupting him and nodding my head.

I knew he was right about one thing. Journalist always wants to know everything as if it's there business. Everything Benjamin was saying just made them ask more questions. I just stood there smiling and not talking.

"Mommy." Elijah called me and I quickly picked him up. My shoulder doesn't hurt anymore after all it was a long time when I got shot.

"So does that mean you and Sofia are now back together?" One journalist asked making me pay attention to the question.

What the hell did she mean back together? I knew I should've believed my own diary rather then him.

"Yes." He replied making me even more confused. Why didn't he just tell her that we were always together, if he was telling the truth when he said nothing of the night he threw me out of his house ever happened.

"What about Carlene? Did you secretly divorced like you did with Sofia last time?" Another journalist asked and my diary just made more sense to me now. Before Benjamin respond to her question, another journalist spoke. "How are you only introducing your son now?"