Chapter 75

"Seriously Benjamin, I'm going back to my own house, not this." I shouted not getting out of the car. I should've known that he would take me back to his house for his wife to finish me.

"Carlene doesn't live here anymore." He replied.

"I don't care. I want to go back to my house." I said firmly and he sighed starting the engine of the car.

"Your house was sold a month ago." Benjamin said driving.

"I need to get something from that house than I'll make a plan for Elijah and I." I rolled my eyes and he didn't bother arguing with me again.

"Hurry up." Benjamin said stopping the car at my old house.

How I wish I always lived at this house where there was no drama.

"Elijah don't you want to say hi to Annette while I go look for something." I asked Elijah and he nod jumping out of the car. "Don't hit her okay." He smiled nodding again.

My son is definitely an actor.

I knocked at my house and a women open the door for me.

"How can I help you young lady?" The old women asked smiling.

"Can I come in Aunty?" I asked.

"This generation, honey I hate that would rather call me mother." She quickly let me in.

"Now what is it that you want?" The lady asked me taking a seat and I did the same.

"Uhm, I really don't know how to ask but did you guys perhaps find anything in this house, it's fine if you didn't." I'm really so messed up, looking for a ring that might have been gone long time and Elijah's pictures.

"Are you talking about a beautiful expensive little thing I found in my house." She asked laughing.

"Never mind aunt--Mother, forget I even came here." I quickly got up.

"I have the ring. I knew the women that left it here would come back for it so I kept it safe for you." She smiled at me and walked to go get my ring.

"Here." She said handing me my ring. "You young couple now a days never keep on your ring."

"It's not what it looks like." I quickly said defending myself and she sat down telling me to sit.

"You can talk to me, I always wanted a girl that would ask my advice." She said sadly. "But now that you here, you can talk to me."

"I-I'm divorced and the thing is I have a son that needs his father." I blurted out.

"Well than that's simple. You can just easily set a timetable like when he can see his son."

"The thing is, he is married." I told her and she still acted like that's not a problem at all.

"If his wife doesn't want the child than he should de---"

"She's not the problem, I am." I shut my eyes trying my best not to cry. "I'm still in love with him after everything. I'm in love with a married man and it hurts a lot to see him with another."