Chapter 56

Stephanie's POV.

"Hello." He said making me fall of the couch. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I quickly replied getting up.

"I have a really bad headache so why I'm I here in my hotel with you alone?" He asked making me confused. If I knew it was his hotel I would've just left him at the reception and went home. And plus he should blame himself for that headache after all no one forced him to get drunk.

"I--I saw you lying just near the club and there was people robbing you so I thought it would be a good idea to not leave you there alone." I mumbled everything and he just laughed. "Is something wrong?"

"You so sweet and stupid you know. I could've been a serial killer and yet your thought it would be a great idea helping me." He was getting worked up over nothing. I didn't know whether he was just insulting me or thanking me.

"They were robbing you." I said firmly.

"That still doesn't mean you should've put yourself in danger for a stranger. How did you even get me here? How did you know it's my hotel?" I didn't know saving him would earn me a lecture. If I wanted a fucking lecture then I would've called my father who never stops talking when he's home.

"I didn't know it was your hotel."

"Okay then. I'm Jay Jay Andrews you can just call me Jay." He stretched his arm for me to shake his hand.

"Stephanie."

"Well then Stephanie thank you for helping even though that was dumb of you. Now how much?" He asked making me look at him confused. "You kinda saved me putting your life in danger so how much do you want now?"

"Excuse me?" I was shock at his words. I should've just listen to Tucker and left him there.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you saved me for money but I don't also know you and you don't know me. So how much do you want me to pay you. Everyone has a price little girl."

"I was raise to help others for free without asking something in return so sorry sir." I quickly grabbed my books from the table.

"Well, if you don't want the money then what can I do for you?" He asked.

"I think you should get going now because your wife is waiting."

"Oh the ring of course." He replied looking at his ring. "I have a fiancée not a wife,"

"Well, congratulations." I smiled.

"Hell again." He whispered.

"What?" I asked acting like I didn't hear what he said.

"Nothing, so is there anyway I can repay you?" He asked and I nod my head. "I'm listening."

"Drop me at school please."

"School?" He asked and I nod my head. "Are you seriously going to school looking like that?"

"I'm late I don't have time." I yawned.

"You can just skip today because I know you didn't sleep last night. You eyes are so tired so take the day off." He said as if it was nothing. I never skipped school and I don't want to skip school today just because I didn't sleep well last night.