Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to y'all all that voted comment and SHARE i just wanted to thank you all. I love you guys so f*cking much ❤.

Thanks for the 13k+ and 600+ votes

I know i just updated the other day but I just wanted to show you guys that I appreciate you all for reading voting and commenting on my book and of course SHARING.

Benjamin's POV.

I can't wait to get to Damien's house. I can't wait to know the truth. Did he finally say where Sofia is kept. Did he finally said who is the person behind all of this. Millions of questions I want answers to.

Finally I arrived at Damien's house. I quickly open the door and run inside. Until I saw him look weird. What's going on ? Is he sacred or something ? Is he hurt ? I wanted to ask him. Before I opened my mouth he opened his.

"Sorry Benjamin." He said as he turned around. Why is he sorry ? What does he know ? And for the first time he sounded sad. He said my name like he did the first time my mother was dying.

"What?" I asked because that is the only thing I could say. I wanted to ask him if Sofia is dead but I couldn't. I just couldn't.

"The reason. You want to know?" He asked me as he walked to the room he was keeping the guy. And I just followed him.

"What ? I'm confused Damien!" I said until he pointed at the guy. But the guy seemed like he was sleeping. He looked tired. Someone that was beaten up. Someone that haven't eat anything.

"The reason, why?" He wasn't making much sense and was making me even more confused.

"What reason Damien ? Just tell me ?" I asked and for the first time he actually looked very very sorry. His face. The same expression he had on his face when my mom was sick.

"The reason, why Sofia is kidnapped ?" He finally told me. But what I don't get is why he is so sorry. Why he looks so worried.

"Tell me!" I said demanding an answer. Because I'm so fucking tired of this. I hardly slept for an hour everyday since the day she called me for help.

"You!" The only word he said was you. What does he mean ?

"What?" I put my hand on my chest. Praying that what he is about to say is not what I think.

"You the reason!" He finally said it. The thing I was scared about the most. I knew somehow she was kidnapped because of me. But I always had that little piece of me that said she is kidnapped for another reason.

"What? Why?" I asked but he just took a bucket next to him full of water and throw the water on the guy.

"Ask him?" He said.

"Why was Sofia kidnapped ?" I asked, even though Damien already told me I wanted to know. I wanted to know from this guy.

"Вы. Мудак" he spoke in Russian. And I knew it. This guy is testing my patient. I swear I'll kill him.

"Чертовски русский, я убью тебя, ты, сукин сын" I told him but he just started laughing. I was pointing my gun at him.

"Муж и жена. Неудивительно, что она вам понравилась." He said still laughing. But what the fuck did he mean, husband and wife ?"