Chapter 66

"Should I start calling the ambulance now, Because Benjamin if you shoot me now, then that house blows up." Arlo slowly got in his car smiling.

I ran to the house because I couldn't risk them all dying just because I wanted to kill him badly. Jailson didn't even bother coming with, he just got in his car too and left.

"What happened?" I asked looking at Carlos who had the gun.

"Elijah almost shot Annette." Sofia answered. "If it wasn't for Carlos then she would've been shot."

"Where were you all when he got the gun?" I shouted angry. "Maybe if Jay wasn't on the phone or Charlotte and Damien weren't fighting over Adrian or Tucker and Diego challenging or Jen--Anna wasn't with her Marko then maybe Elijah wouldn't have done that. And if Sofia wasn't acting like some crazy women who has a contagious disease--"

"BENJAMIN." Layla and Charlotte shouted my name the same time.

"Don't start with me. Charlotte it's not my fault that you like that. I'm not the one that forced you to get in bed with my fucking cousin so stop blaming me for every bad thing  that happens in your life." I walked passed them all. "By the way Layla don't even try and come talk to me so rather take care of your fiancée."

I went upstairs and got in one of the rooms. I quickly locked it before someone comes speaks to me.

"Daddy." I heard Elijah who was hiding in the closet. "Can I come out?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered and he quickly walked to me. "You can also get out of the room." I added opening the door for him but he shook his head.

"No." He snapped walking backwards. "I want to stay with you."

"Elijah why did you do it. Why did you shoot?" I asked closing the door back.

"Daddy I'm sorry but it's Annette's fault. She didn't want to leave me Daddy." He replied getting in the bed. "Daddy can I sleep?"

"No Elijah. You can't." I said and he quickly got up. "You'll sleep when we go home."

"But I'm tired now." Elijah said and someone starting knocking on the door.

"It's open." I shouted and Sofia came in.

"They want to play a game to umm cheer the kids because they scared and they send me to come get you both." Sofia kept rubbing her fingers nervously.

"I'll be there now, but Elijah can go with you." I said and Elijah looked at me angry before leaving with his mother. I took out my phone and saw a message from Jailson.

Jailson : I'm sorry.

I looked at the message and kept reading it over and over again. Why the hell is he sorry? Why is he even sorry. But I actually don't care about that right now. I want to know how Jay was telling the truth about seeing him.

Me : Did you follow Arlo?

Jailson : Nope.

Me : You know we all inside the house now! We all going to die together if he blows it up.

Jailson : I know. But you do also know that Arlo doesn't want you dying so easy and quickly.