Chapter 68

"What the hell happened?" Benjamin asked as we both went to the living room.

"She's--You--" She wasn't making sense, she just kept shaking her head angry and confused. She gave Benjamin her phone and I quickly looked at it too. She was watching  the video they took when Benjamin announced Elijah as his son to the world.

"Are you okay ma'am, should I get you--"

"Shut up." Carlene shouted angry. All I wanted to do was to help her because she looks so angry over that video. "Read the comments and private messages I got Benjamin." She added ignoring me.

"Read it yourself if you want Carlene, because today I'm so tired." Benjamin said giving her phone back and Elijah came downstairs. "You angry Elijah?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy." Elijah quickly answered making Carlene look at him angry. "Who is she Daddy?" Elijah asked the question I couldn't even ask.

"She's--"

"I'm his wife, Carlene Carson." She interrupted Benjamin glaring at my poor boy. "And now you are my stepchild." She added.

"Benjamin." I shouted moving away from him.

"You see Sofia, Benjamin's companies in London are running at a loss they'll be shut down soon but because of Jay who has been paying all his employees and everyone the company is still holding up but guess what? This husband of mine is here in New York playing happy family to his ex stupid wife and a child that might not even be his, so if you fuckin--" she stopped because of the way Benjamin was looking at her.

"I'm listening Carlene because I don't remember any of the stuff you said." I replied to her and she looked at me confused. "I loss my--"

"She's my sister." Benjamin said interrupting me. "She is sick and escaped from the mad house." He looked at Carlene angry and I laughed at what he just said. How old does he think I am? "Sofia I'm serious, you can ask any of my friends, she's Carlene Carson, my sister. She sometimes tends to go over the board trust me she lose it and even forget who she is."

"Stop lying to her Benjamin. I'm your wife." Carlene corrected him angry.

"You see Sofia." He said pointing his finger on her. "She thought Damien was her brother when she was youn--"

"How old do you think I am Benjamin? Charlotte never said anything about having a sister and you never told me." I shouted.

"Because we not the same mother, Charlottes biological mother is Caroline, mine is Lily and hers is---"

"I'll ask Charlotte." I said and he shook his head. "Well, what are you scared of?" I asked.

"Yes Benjamin what are you scared off?" Carlene asked.

"Daddy I'm hungry." Elijah shouted angry. "Uncle Damien didn't let me eat pancakes because I chose Aunty Char." He added angry.

"You can call Charlotte, you going to see she's going to confirm what I just said." Benjamin picked Elijah up. "Now let me just feed my son before my sister loses it again like last time."

"Call her." Carlene said giving me her phone as soon as Benjamin left with Elijah. "And put it on loudspeaker." I nod and quickly called Charlotte, it kept ringing but after a few times of calling her she answered it.