Chapter 31

I have a surprise for you at the end of the chapter.

Benjamin's POV.

"She kept changing she even put Elijah's name here once to be responsible if anything happens to her--"

"Get to the point doctor." I interrupting her. I don't think Sofia even had the chance of writing Elijah's name there. Someone must have got hold of the document's.

I may sound impatient but I didn't care. I really don't care about anything at this point except Elijah.

"It's Mr knight. Damien knight, but I'm still not done." The doctor paused giving us a minute to make sense of the situation.

What the hell was Sofia thinking when she was making Damien responsible for everything.

She doesn't even know him. Something definitely doesn't add up, it's like this whole thing was planned.

"There's a few letters here and she asked me to read it to you so who's letter should I start with?" Doctor Kenya asked looking at me.

"I can read thank you. So give my letter." I quickly replied because I didn't want them to know what Sofia said about me.

Maybe she even insulted me who knows, and this doctor wants to just read my letter with Anna here.

In her dreams.

"If that's what you want sir then I'm afraid to say this but you will never know what's on your letter. Sofia made me promise to read it, because she didn't want you feeling bad. She made me promise that if anything happened to her, whether she is kidnapped or dead then I should read the letters to--."

"Did she plan on going into a coma?" I asked interrupting her.

"No."

"Exactly then give my letter because my name is Benjamin not yours." I told her and I could see Anna was enjoying everything.

"She warned me about your attitude, so if you don't want me to read the letter then get out. I won't repeat myself again."

If you were awake Sofia I would probably just put you back in a coma.

"Fine. You can read the stupid letter." I said and she shook her head happy.

I hope she just didn't tell me all the answers I want in the letter, and I most definitely hope she doesn't insult me.

"Benjamin Carson black, my ex-husband my soulmate the person that I grew to love so much. You took me in not knowing how damage I was, and for that I will always be greatful. You are my soulmate and will always be just like Carlene is your soulmate--"

"Wait did she just say Carlene as my wife?" I asked interrupting her.

What the hell does Sofia mean Carlene being my soulmate. I don't even like Carlene, and how did she even know about Carlene. Unless she knew I was married before that kidnapper told her.

"I don't even know who Carlene is, so I'm just going to ignore that question and carry on reading." She looked back at the letter and started reading again "You threw me out of your house, because you thought I cheated on you, I never did. I loved you so much to even consider it. But I did strip for your friends, I loved you and that's why I did it. I did it to save you. I'm sorry for not being the wife you wanted--"

"Wait how is stripping for my friends going to save me ?" I interrupted the doctor once again.

"Do I look like I know. This is the last time I'm telling you to shut up and listen. So where was I oh yes I'm sorry for not being the wife you wanted. I tried my best but you were never satisfied. You always made me clean your mansions after your big parties and I never really complained after all that was just a little punishment compared to my stepfather. You were my first for everything. Even though I was raped, you were the only one that I slept with willingly." The doctor paused for a moment.