Chapter 34

Little do we know, how life takes a big turn quickly.
little do we know that we trust the wrong person.
Until, it's too late.
That Someone may die because of our choices.
We can loose someone because of those wrong choices.

~BenjaminCarsonBlack

Benjamin's POV.

"Elijah." I yelled his name as soon as I entered the room and saw him standing next to my gun "Get away from there."

I quickly walked to him and picked him up. "It's heavy. It's not like the one Aunt Anna gave me." He said confused as I looked at him and put him down.

"You touch my gun?" I asked and he quickly nod "Why the hell did you touch it. It's not a fucking toy Elijah." I continued shouting at him.

"Sorry daddy." I could see he was sad but I was so damn angry to even care

"That sorry would've cost your damn life Elijah and your mom would've killed me." I snapped at him and he started crying.

"Mommy would never kill you. I want mommy." He said running out of the room.

Damn this kid.

"Elijah wait I'm sorry son." I said running after him but he closed the door of the room he went in.

"If you come in I'm going to tell momma." He shouted as I opened the door but then I quickly closed it back.

Fucking kid trying to threaten me and his not even a teenager yet. "Elijah can I please come in. I'm sorry son." I said knocking on the door and begging him. I hate the fact he is so  much like me.

"No, I want mommy." He said and I took out my phone and dialed Damien's number.

"Hey Damien Its urgent." I quickly said trying to make sure he doesn't cut the phone.

"What the hell do you want ?" He asked.

"Its Elijah his uhm--" I was rudely interrupted by Damien

"Is he alright? Don't tell him you killed him already." He said shocking me.

"What the fuck. Why would I do that?" What the hell does he even mean did i kill him. Why would I kill my son Elijah. Why the hell would i even kill a Fucking kid.

"Nothing. Now what do you want." He quickly changed the subject acting as if he just didn't ask me if I killed my own son.

"Why don't he stay with you? His angry with me and he doesn't want me coming in the room." I gave him a short version what actually happened because I know if I tell him Elijah was next to my gun he would lose it.

"Hell no! Your sister finally left me alone I don't want to deal with another Carson."

"I'm so glad she's over you because I was getting sick of you using me as an excuse."

"Actually you still owe me that favour but if you want your son you should probably just Bribe him or something. You know it always worked for me and you when we were kids."

"You think I haven't tried that ?" I asked lying "You just listen to how he shouts when I say something." I walked to the room Elijah was in putting Damein on loudspeaker and I stood in front of the door because I know Elijah doesn't want me inside with him.

"Elijah." I said his name as I opened the door and he looked at me angry "I'll make you pancakes." I smiled trying to get him to calm down. His definitely my son