Chapter 80

"Let's meet and I can tell you what I need you to do for me?" I told Jay.

"No." He quickly replied. "I'm kinda in hospital so I can't meet you right now."

"Are you with that child that is pregnant." I asked.

"No. I'm in hospital because her sister put me in hospital and guess who was with her?" Jay asked but I knew I didn't have to answer after all he has a big mouth and never keeps quiet. "Tucker was there Benjamin."

"Our Tucker? Tucker Smith?" I asked shocked.

"That asshole didn't even tell me he has a beautiful girlfriend and the girl I got pregnant is his sister in law. What a small world." Jay said laughing. "Now why did you call?"

"You telling me you and Tucker are in love with two sisters?" I asked.

"I like the girl I got pregnant, I don't love her now why did you call?" I feel sorry for Jay, because Masha will definitely kill that little girl and him.

"You always said you can get drunk and still get a job done."

"Yes unless someone drugs me, now who do you want me to get drunk?" Jay questioned.

"Jailson. I need you to find out who his mother is, the father can wait." I quickly replied making sure no one was at my door.

"You did that before Benjamin and your saw the DNA test results. He is not related to you, whether he has your mother eyes or attitude." Jay said annoyed.

"Are you going to help me or not?" I asked.

"I'll do it when I'm discharge. I can't even get out of bed now because of---"

"Don't call me I'll call you." I interrupted him and hung up.

* * * * * * * *

SOFIA'S POV.

As soon as I ran away from the office today I went straight home. The second I came in the house I found one of Benjamin's phone on the couch and I dialed Anna's number. I apologized for everything and asked her to pick Elijah up for me because there was no way I could walk to his school.

An hour later I heard a knock on the door and I quickly ran to the door because I knew it was Elijah. I asked him about Anna and he just handed me a letter and throw his bag on the floor running to the TV. I closed the door behind me and started reading the letter.

'I'm really sorry about kicking you out of the house. I know I acted like a bitch but it won't happen again. Can we go out for drinks sometimes if you don't mind, by the way I mean juice because I can't drink.

- Your love
Anna King-Hendricks.'

I quickly put away the page and sat next to Elijah who didn't care about anything expect for Cartoon.

"You didn't give me a---" I didn't even finish when he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Elijah ain't you hung---"

"Mommy shush." He put his finger on my lips and quickly turned back to the TV. "I'm hungry." He added.

"I'll get you milk than---" he looked at me angry and I rolled my eyes. "Fine I won't talk when you watching TV." I got up and left for the kitchen. I quickly warmed some milk for him.