Chapter 16

**!! Kindly put your playlist here please!!!**

If only I followed my gut
If only I followed that bad feeling I had that night
If only I stayed home with my son.
Then I wouldn't be here
I wouldn't be leaving my baby boy
Elijah. One more month
One more month before I leave this world
One more month before I join my dad.
One more month before this pain ends.

~ SofiaValentines

Sofia POV.

It's been five months since I last saw my boy Elijah. Five months since I saw my ex-husband. Five months since I saw my best friends Marko, Anna and Charlotte. Five months since I last saw Annette. And only God knows how much I miss them.

Only God knows how much I miss them all. Charlotte, Anna, Annette, Marko and my baby boy Elijah. I even miss Benjamin as much as he was an asshole. As much as he hates me. I still miss him.

Today, five months and sixteen hours since I last saw my boy. I have been counting the days and hours, and for the first time I even missed Christmas with Elijah. First Christmas without my Elijah. I promised him I will be back. I broke that promise. I didn't even say goodbye. I didn't even tell him about his father. If only I followed my gut. If only I followed that bad feeling I had that night.If only I stayed home with my son. Then I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be leaving my baby boy Elijah. One more month and fifteen days he said then he will kill me. One more month before I leave this world. One more month before I join my dad. One more month before this pain ends.

"I see you awake darling." He comes to visit me once every month. But every time he covers his face with a stupid mask. It's like he doesn't want me seeing him.

"You still don't want to speak to me, "madam"." He said emphasizing the word madam. What did I ever do to him? But I still don't want to speak to him.

"I see, you haven't been eating madam." I stopped eating a few weeks ago. I only drink water sometimes. I don't eat because they always seem to drug me.

"Elijah. Miss him?" He said angry at me. He made me loose it. How can he say my baby boys name.

"What!" I snapped at him. Looking at him.

"Is it his ?" He asked me. I knew he was talking about Benjamin but thank god, he didn't know. Thank god he doesn't know Elijah is Benjamin's son.

"His not even--" I paused. I knew I was going to play him the minute he asked if Elijah is Benjamin's son. But I was going to be smart if I don't want him to target my son.

"What? The bitch finally can speak. But you stopped." He said crossing his arms. But I didn't want to reply to his question. I knew if I was too quick to say his not my son he would know I'm lying so I just stayed quiet.

"His not yours. Isn't it ?" He asked but I didn't care.

"His lucky. That asshole is lucky." He said as he was about to leave. I almost lost it. I tried my best not to do anything stupid that would cost my sons life.

"Why is he lucky?" I asked. And he gave me an evil laugh.

"Then I would also kill him too." He said.

"You said you would tell me?" I asked as I remembered he promised me last month that he would tell me why he wants to kill me.

"You know you going to die anyways ?" He asked me and I nod my head.

"You ruin my plans." He said as he walked to me.

"What ?" I asked but he just got angrier.

"Benjamin was never supposed to fall in love!" He snapped at me. What the hell does Benjamin falling in love has to do with me ? I wanted to ask but I didn't want him to stop talking. I didn't want to interrupt him.

"He promised to never fall in love. He broke that promise!" He said pausing for a minute which seemed like an hour.

"He was never supposed to get married. But the day he brought you home. The day he proposed to you. He come home to tell us, here's your new madam. My wife, your second boss." He said as he started laughing.

"He promised me he would leave everything to me. He said he would leave his house, his companies, his hotels everything to me and my family. But.." He paused from time to time as he carried telling me why his doing this. But I don't get where I fit in. The worst thing is I can't believe his doing this because of money.

"The minute you come in his life. He changed. You changed him. You made him destroy his whole gang. He left just for you. And his will. He knew you for almost a year and was only married to you for seven months, and he changed his will for you. He left everything to you. If he died, I would go bankrupt. I would be left with nothing. All because of you." The whole time he was speaking I was just listening to him. Trying to make sense of everything he just said. I can't believe I'm going to die because of money.

"I thought, you were finally gone when he received those video's." He said pausing but this time I was going to talk. I was going to ask him what videos he was talking about and So I did.

"What video's ?" I asked but he just laughed.

"Why do you think, he throw you out of the house that night." Omg can he be the one that lied to Benjamin.

"Oh I forget, you both equally dumb! But I'll tell you after all I will kill you soon madam." That word he kept saying madam! Was the word everyone that worked for Benjamin called me.

"He was blinded by his jealous that he didn't pay attention to the video." He replied getting himself a chair to sat on.

"But I will tell you the whole story of that video the day on your Anniversary. The day I will kill you." I could hear his voice, how much he was so happy to say those words 'I'll kill you.' He was so happy to say it.

"You said I was finally gone when he found the video, what did you mean gone ?" I asked him.

"I heard you left for New York. That was the best day of my life. I thought I didn't have to kill you anymore. But somehow I knew he was going to look for you. I told him a million times to forget you. But fuck did he listen? No! He just kept paying private investigators to look for you. But I kept paying them more then him to tell him they couldn't find you. But density and faith had other plans. You ruined my plans. The day he was coming to New York to check on his employees you were there. You just had to bump into him." He took a deep breath. But I wanted to tell him that I never bump into him. It was the other way around. He come in the elevator I was in.

"I never kidnapped you, you know ?" He said getting up! What the hell is he talking ? He just told me everything but says he didn't kidnap me ? Then who the hell kidnapped me.

***Don't forget to vote comment and share***

Who do you guys think is the kidnapper now ?