Chapter 36

Enjoy your Christmas!!!

(I'm publishing a chapter today and tomorrow as a gift lol)

And I want a gift in return (Please vote ' But only if y'all enjoy coz then it wouldn't be a good thing voting when you didn't want to)

Benjamin's POV.

I don't know how Elijah's stuff appeared in-front of my house but I didn't care. I was so grateful to whoever brought the stuff to my house even though they broke in my house.

Elijah was so hyper active last night. I don't know whether it was because he bosses me around or the fact that i promised to take him to Disneyland because he refused to go to school until I promised him.

"Daddy." I heard Elijah shout from upstairs. This boy will be the death of me.

"Do you need help?" I asked. He promised me that he knows how to dress up and I actually believed him. I just hope he doesn't choke himself.

"Done." He said walking down the stairs. He knows how to clean up better then me.

"You ready to go see mommy ?" I asked as he slowly nod his head and smiled. I just hope she wakes up soon because he missed her so much.

********

"Daddy, are all we going to go?" He asked as I opened the door.

"Yes son. I promise one day." I picked him up to let him sit on the bed his mother has been lying on. "I'll come back I promise okay." I said planting a kiss on his forehead as he quickly nod his head.

I closed the door of Sofia's room because I didn't want Elijah seeing me like this. I always wanted to know the reason Sofia cheated on me but if I knew that it would make her go in a coma I would've just left her. Now my son may grow up without a mother all because of me.

I lost my mother when I was a teenager. Damien lost both his parents. I can't bare the thought of my son growing up without a mother because I know i won't be there for him. How do you expect to raise a child when you know you won't have the guts to look them in the face knowing that you the course that he lost his mother.

I opened the door as I wiped my tears away. I'm definitely not as strong as Sofia to raise a kid alone.

"El--"

"Mommy I promise I won't fight anymore. I'll be a good boy please mommy. Please wake up. I love mommy. I promise I won't pull Anne's hair." I was interrupted by Elijah crying as he slept next to her. I'm definitely going to give him up if she dies. I'm not strong enough to raise him knowing that I killed his mother.

"Elijah." I whispered as I walked closer to him. My poor boy slept asleep crying for Sofia to wake up.

"Benjamin." I was interrupted by Damien who always seemed to be here everytime I'm here.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"She didn't cheat on you." He said. what the hell does he mean she didn't cheat on me. How does he even knows about it? "Was that the reason you divorced her or were you too scared to admit you love her ?" He asked not even explaining to me the fact he knows about the cheating.

"I'm not the one who broke up with my sister because of the fact you hate me or were you to scared to admit that your poor heart doesn't belong to only you anymore?" I asked making his mood change.

"I never loved charlotte, I have a fiancée. Unlike you who has a wife who you don't love."

"Are you talking about the same fiance which you made me stop the wedding ?" I asked laughing "At least Carlene doesn't followed me around like yours does."