Chapter 72

Sofia's POV.

"Jailson, Elijah can't eat ice-cream now." I told Jailson for the fourth time but he just wouldn't listen to me. He picked Elijah up and grabbed my arm not saying a word. "Benjamin said we not allowed to go out." I added but talking to Jailson was like talking to a break.

"All I want, is to get Elijah an ice-cream because I promised him and plus I need to tell you something." He spoke for the first time and I followed him taking his hands off my arm.

"Mommy, listen to uncle please." Elijah said and I smiled nodding at him.

"You walking too fast Aiden." I told him and he stopped and looked at me angry.

"I prefer being called Jailson, please." He faked a smile and carried on walking. "Martin." Jailson shouted and I looked around scared. I saw Martin approaching us and I quickly hide behind Jailson.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jailson asked me as soon as he figured out that I was scared. I was shaking at seeing him again after years. I might have been brave when I talked to him over the phone but honestly, right now I'm so scared.

"What did I tell you about calling me by my first name, son?" Martin asked Jailson and I hid my face acting like I was hugging Jailson from the back.

"Fine. I'm sorry uncle Martin." Jailson said as he hit me on the head but there was no way I would let Martin see my face.

"You have a beautiful son." Martin said and I peeped to see if he touched my son and that son of a bitch actually touched my beautiful baby boy.

"Don't you watch the news or something?" Jailson asked not setting the record straight about Elijah being Benjamin's son.

"Son, the last time I watched that was a few months ago. I have been so busy with my companies and stuff. So you got married to a girl that doesn't even want to let you go." Martin said laughing. He is a damn lying, he never ever watched TV when I used to live with them.

"If only you knew how she gets..." He didn't finish the sentence when he pulled me away from himself. "She's really hard to control uncle Martin." Jailson added but Martin's eyes were fixed on me. I almost broke in tears as soon as I knew he saw me, but there was no way I would let him win.

"Your wife is beautiful."I knew the reason Martin  said that was to find out if I was actually married.

"She really is beautiful uncle. Sometimes when I look at the face of the love of my life, it just makes me think how lucky I really am to have her." I knew the moment Jailson said that, he was definitely talking about Charlotte and not me.

"Aiden, my boy, she definitely doesn't look like a wife material." Martin mumbled.

"Just like I don't look like a husband material you know why uncle? Because none of us--"

"I'm hungry." Elijah shouted interrupting them. "You promised." He added and Jailson put his hand in front of Elijah's mouth to shut him up.

"You heard him uncle, my son doesn't like to be hungry." Jailson laughed grabbing my hand and walking pass Martin. "By the way uncle, I think it's time we had a family dinner together." He shouted and we quickly went in the closes  ice-cream shop.

"Jailson." A lady shouted as soon as we entered the place. "No, Charlotte today?" She asked laughing.

"Do me a favor Chandré and get Elijah an ice-cream please." Jailson told her ignoring what she said.

"Let's go get you an ice-cream, handsome." Chandré told Elijah and he quickly went with her.

"So how do you know Martin?" Jailson asked me as we both took a seat.