Chapter 12

That's why I learned to keep them close.

Because the people that we think are our friends are actually our enemies

Trying to keep us closer to them selfs.

Because After all they do say keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

And we are their enemies it's just we think we their friends.

~BenjaminCarsonBlack

A broken heart is one that was broken.

Because of someone that you love.

Or because of someone that loved you.

But did I love my fake husband?

Yes, yes I did.

But did he love his fake wife?

Hell no.

He actually despised me.

And finally I knew.

He didn't care the minute.

He accused me of cheating on him.

~ SofiaValentines

Benjamin's POV.

I stood there frozen. Not because I was scared or anything but because Sofia was here. She may have been the one-shot right now.

The gun was pointed at me but because of Damien being quick he shoots the gun in the hand. As soon as the guy dropped the gun, Damien spoke.

"The only person who will pull the trigger of the gun that kills Rick can ONLY be me." He snapped at the guy angry. People say I'm heartless, yes they call me Evil but Damien is the demon that created all of the evil. His worst compare to me.

"She's not here!" I said as I finished looking around for Sofia. They must have taken her somewhere else.

"She's gone Rick." He whispered as if Sofia died.

"It looks like they were torturing her. But why ?" I asked him demanding answers but I knew he didn't know.

"I'm sorry!" For the first time in a long time, he apologized. I know he meant it.

"We have to find her quickly before they kill her." God help those behind this because the next time they won't be so fucking lucky.

"At least we know they don't want to kill her yet." He said not taking his eyes off the guy.

"And we have a traitor!" I snapped at him. Because not many of my people knew about this. The once that knew I could trust.

"I don't care if you don't want to hear this Rick but it's from your side. My fucking people are so loyal and they know the rules. Next time you tell no one from your side and we will see who has the mole!" maybe it is someone from my side, after all, why would Damien's gang members want to kill Sofia.

"We need him to know where they took her." He said trying to pick the guy up.

"Don't Damien. Your heart." He dropped the guy and looked at me. I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

"Doesn't mean I can't carry anything Benjamin." And for the first time, he used my name. I didn't care at that moment if he was pissed but at least I know somewhere in that heart of his he is my best friend.

"You can pick him up if you want, I don't want to have blood on my clothes anyways." he left me and I quickly knew I had to pick the guy up and catch up with him.