Chapter 67

Sofia's POV.

Tears rolling down my cheeks as I walked out of the room. I could hear Jay on the phone in the guest room, his laugh was loud to tell me he didn't care what was happening in the house. Carlos room was quiet, he was probably fast asleep.

None of them even came to help me? Aren't they humans. Ain't they my best friends? Shouldn't they help me rather then watching him.

I walked downstairs the tears not stopping. Memories after memories playing in my head. No one ever loved me, no one ever cared about me expect my father but where is he? In a grave I never visited for years. Stephanie and Stella are living the best life and here I am stuck with a devil who made it clear he doesn't care about me.

I sat on the couch hugging myself. What did I ever do to deserve a life like this? Was I this bad as a kid to deserve everything that has happen to me? The flashbacks woudlnt stop as I shut my eyes.

. . . . .

"Y-you m-must be drunk Benjamin-- You don't want to do this." I stuttered but He shook his head and a smirk appeared on his lips as he leaned even closer to me. "Please Benjamin stop." I shouted louder hoping Carlos or Jay would hear me but nothing. No one came.

How can he be so heartless? How can they be so heartless and not help me.

"Benjamin please." I shouted again tears rolling down my cheeks and for a second he didn't move. He looked at me with pain and hurt in his eyes. He had tears in his eyes too but Why?

Why would he want to cry when his the one that will hurt me? What happened to him loving me?

"When you were in a coma, I cried every I saw you in pain. Laying there in a bed lifeless, and there was nothing I could do to help you. You were kidnapped because of me and there was nothing I could do to save your life. You took a bullet because of me and I always blamed myself for that." He paused wiping his tears. "You know I tried my best for you not to fall for a guy like me, but today I could see you feel sorry for me and I hate it." Benjamin's tune changed leaning forward to me. ".Sofia I'm not a guy you feel sorry for."

"Don't ever pity a guy like me or you'll end up hurt." He whispered in my ear and I closed my eyes. "Now go before I do something I'll regret." He added letting me.

. . . . .

Regret!

The word I hate the most, because I regret everything. I regret ever leaving them, my family. I regret thinking Martin as someone nice, I regret bringing him in our house. I regret losing my memory and I most definitely regret thinking Benjamin would change.

What did I even expect of someone as rich as him?

I can't believe I almost cancelled the flights because of him. How did I even believe my stupid diary, I could never love a monster like him. A devil that never cared about me.

I got up and went to the mini bar. I quickly looked for my diary because that was the only place I could hide it. I found it after looking over my shoulder the whole time to make sure Benjamin or anyone else didn't see me.

I walked back to the couch and sat on it. I opened my book and started reading where I stopped the last time but I quickly put down my diary and fell asleep.

. . . . . .

-Flashback-

I walked upstairs with Benjamin and his friends drinks. Before I knock I heard them talk and I paused everything i was doing.