Chapter 86

Benjamin's POV.

I couldn't understand Jay's words. He kept talking so fast and none of it made sense. I could hear him cry but everything else was just shocking.

I got in my car and started driving as fast as as I could. I know Sofia will think I ran away because of our argument but right now that's not important. I looked at the message I got and he send me the location of which hospital he was at.

As soon as I arrived I ran at the hospital looking for him and I saw him standing at the corner. How I wish he was pranking me but I knew the reaction in his face, he wasn't joking or anything.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know." He started, tears visible in his eyes. "I went out for drinks after work and I just thought I would get her something to eat before going home but then---." He paused wiping his tears. "I found her on the floor, blood everywhere. Benjamin I don't know how it happened. She was fine this morning and right now---"

"I'm sure she's going to be fine Jay." I hugged because this is definitely not my style. I didn't even know he cared so much about her. He told us all he only love her because she's carrying his baby but right now she might lose that baby and she will be even more hurt when she finds out Jay only wanted his baby.

"What if they die?" Jay asked crying. "What if they don't make it." He continued. "I know I don't---"

"Where's my sister?" Stella shouted as she and Tucker came running to us. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you to take care of my sister, but you promised me. I trusted you Jay and she's fighting for her life now---"

"Stop blaming him, he didn't do anything wrong." I interrupted Stella.

"Shut up Benjamin. Just because your uncle raised Stephanie doesn't mean you anything to her." Stella shouted. "If I was you Jay I would pray my sister makes it because if anything happens to her, if she doesn't make it then I swear I'll kill you with my own hands." She threatened Jay.

"I'm sure she's fine Stella, stop crying." Tucker said comforting his stupid girlfriend.

"I have a bad feeling Ben, what if she loses the baby?" Jay asked crying. "She---"

"All you care about is your baby, my sister might not even make it." Stella shouted. "But if she makes it and loses her baby, I'll make sure we sue you. I knew you were trouble since the first day you met her. You are too old for her and yet you took advantage of her. She's sixteen and you turned twenty five."

"Babe you should stop blaming him. I'm sure Stephanie and the baby are both---"

"Shut up Tucker. I know they your friends but my sister is also suffering, you guys took Sofia and now you want to kill my baby sister." She questioned crying.

"You the one that wanted nothing to do with Sofia." I told her.

"She left us and none of you thought it would be a good idea if you asked her to at least check up on us once. She didn't even look back when she left, I had to take care of Stephanie. I was the one that had to be there for her when she used to cry for Sofia, I didn't even have time to cry for Sofia because I had to be strong for Stephanie." She started crying.

"Maybe you should speak to Sofia, she missed you and Stephanie---"

"No." She snapped wiping all her tears. "Stephanie can't go through everything again, and I-I love Sofia but I'm happy she's happy without us."

"Doctor, how is she doing?" Jay asked running to the doctor.

"She's doing fine, who is the father?" She asked looking at me but I shook my head.