Chapter 92

Benjamin's POV.

I couldn't stop thinking about her, I couldn't sleep but then I got a message from her and my heart skipped a beat.

Sofia : we done?

I read her message and I was to excited to answer so I made sure I didn't say something that would scare her but yet I couldn't find the right word.
Me : sleep!

Sofia : Answer my question.

I smile at how she hasn't change a bit. I didn't know what to say to her. I wanted so much to call her but I didn't want to push her away after everything I did.

Me : I don't have time.

I hit myself on the head after I send it. Good one Benjamin, you really so stupid.

Sofia  : Why? why did you do it to me when you know I have been through worse.

A tear left my eye after I read her message and I whispered sorry as if she could hear me.

Me : why did you fall for a guy like me?

I wanted so bad to know even after everything I did to her if she still loves me.

Sofia : you made me fall for you. I would've never fall in love with an ugly billionaire like you if you didn't ask me to marry you. Now why did u do it?

"Love why don't you shower tomorrow is going to be a big day." Carlene told me coming in my room.

"I'll shower when I want. I'm busy now." I shouted and she looked at me angry. "What I meant was I'll go in the shower now." I faked a smile and she nod leaving my room.

What a psychopath!

I went to the bathroom and I couldn't stop thinking about Sofia's question. Maybe she asked because she still loves me, but why? Why would she still be in love with a guy like me?

I took my time showering and as soon as I tried to open the door it was locked from the other side.

"Carlene." I shouted for a couple of times and when I thought of breaking it she came smiling.

"Sorry, I was sleeping." I quickly nod my head and walked passed her. "Goodnight love." She shouted and I slammed the door annoyed.

Love do this? Love what are you getting me for my birthday? Love let's take a selfie ? Love, smile the people are watching? I'm sick and tired of her calling me love and telling me what to do!

Sofia : you made me fall for you. I would've never fall in love with an ugly billionaire like you if you didn't ask me to marry you. Now why did u do it?

I read Sofia's message again and I had a perfect reply. I know she'll understand because she's smart.

Me : maybe I fell in love Sofia.

Fuck I skipped two words. Why did I have to type so fast but it still makes sense, for me at least. I waited for an answer but She left me on read and it broke my heart. I know I took long to answer her message but I was in the shower.