♛Chptr. 90: Bultaorune (It's burning up)♛

Start from the beginning

"What the actual fuck part two..." Taehyung mumbled. 

Everyone facepalmed at the sight. And there they were seconds ago, thinking that everything had finally ended.

"She is my best at everything Jongsuk. But I didn't love her that way... we both know that." Mr. Park started.

"How would I believe you?! You are seeing each other behind my back! She probably loves you more than she loves me!" Mr. Jeon retorted.

"You are the most stupid person I have ever met in my life Jongsuk. We talked about you and your family every single time. Do you even know why she loved white daisies?... She said you give her those flowers right after you both knew that you were having Jungkook. You don't know how happy she was knowing that she was pregnant on your first child. And she was happy with you Jongsuk!"

Mr. Jeon was taken aback. He regretted the time that he even doubted his wife. But it was too late now, isn't it? He can't bring back her life.

"White daisies... I gave that to her to congratulate her on being a new mother." Mr. Jeon was the first one to drop his gun.

"I only loved Ji-hyun as my best friend... But I loved Haruhi with all of my heart..." Mr. Park dropped his gun too as he looked at the ground. "And maybe I was blinded by my love for her that I didn't realize that she was the one behind all of this."

Jimin and Jin felt bad for their father like how Jungkook felt as of the moment. They heard everything and they felt really sorry for Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin.

Mr. Jeon made his way towards the door but before he could go out completely he looks at his son. 

"I'm sorry, son... for all the things I have ever done." Jungkook gave out a small smile. He is still his father after all, and maybe he might've not forgiven him now but he knew he would be able to someday. He just needs time.

Then Mr. Jeon looks at Jimin. "And sorry for trying to kill you... I apologize for everything." He gave Jimin a bow of apology and a small smile before he left. 

Jimin doesn't really know what to do so he just shrugged it off. How could he forget that two slaps! That seriously hurt him!!

But now that Jimin thinks about it, the more he gets curious about something.

"Did you all possibly... have tried to kill me before?" With Jimin's question, everybody gulped and they soon began looking away one by one.

Jimin scoffed as he gritted his teeth and clenched his hands into fists. "Okay..." Then he breathed in and out to calm his shit down. "I am going to change my question then." Jimin looked at all of them, scanning everyone.

"Is there someone in here who actually didn't? " A few seconds passed with only silence.

Surprisingly, only Mr. Park and Namjoon were the only ones who raised their hands.

"Even you, Yoongi-hyung?" Yoongi cleared his throat.

"Um... he was actually the very first one to try since he worked for Mrs. Park before." Namjoon said and he earned a death glare from Yoongi.

And then Jimin glared at his brother.

"Jin-hyung..." Jimin called in gritted teeth and he swears if Jin wouldn't explain himself right now he would kill his older brother in his sleep. Jin found the courage to look at Jimin and he gulped, seeing the sinister in Jimin's eyes.

"W-What? I'm guilty too you know? I've tried killing you in my head a lot of times for being bitchy!" Jimin rolled his eyes as he made his way upstairs, stomping his feet as he went to his room.

They all breathed in relief.

"Looks like our sassy princess got offended." Taehyung said as he shakes his head in disbelief.

They all started laughing and soon Mr. Park also joined them.

But it wasn't that long until their breathing stopped when they saw what Jimin was holding. He placed a fucking machine gun on the railings of the second floor as he stared at everyone in the living room with a death glare. Lucky him it was lying around Mr. Park's closet.

"B-Baby... y-you might want to put that g-gun down." Jungkook called out, slowly raising both his hands in the air. He knows how crazy Jimin could get sometimes.

And then they saw Jimin pulled out a bullet belt as he hanged it over his shoulders, plastering a very sweet smile after.

"But Diminie doesn't want to Jungkookie~" Jimin pouted cutely.

Then in a matter of seconds... 

His face turned dark and everyone would've thought that he's a psycho if they didn't know him.

Everyone gulped nervously.

"Uh-oh." Taehyung mumbled.

✿✿✿✿✿

This is more of a filler chapter but whatever 😂 I want to release all the tension away before we end it in the next chapter... 

The EPILOGUE is just divided into "two parts" but we only have ONE EPILOGUE. (But I think you'll hate me for it somehow... I did something terrible 😭

(╥_╥)

U ready kids?

Because I'm not 🤧

*Psycho mode: ON* AND DON'T SAY "AYE! AYE! CAPTAIN!" I'm seriously emotional here Imma throw a punch (=_=)9