"But I do believe you Carlene." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Really?" She asked and I nod my head. "Well, then I'm happy."

"I'm sorry for thinking you crazy. I should've known Benjamin was lying." She laughed and just assured me everything is fine.

"Now why don't you swim with me?" She asked. "Come on don't be shy. I promise I'm a great swimmer."

"I can't even swim." I uttered.

"Then let me teach you. I'm a great teacher at everything." She smiled at me and there was no way I could refuse her after all she never takes a No for an answer.

"I'll quickly go get something to change on." I told her and she smiled.

I quickly went upstairs and looked for all my swimsuits, because there's no way I'll swim. I'll just have to hide everything because I'm definitely not a fan of water.

"I can't find all my swimsuits." I told Carlene and she sighed.

"Don't worry love." She said. "I always have an extra new swimsuits with me and if you don't like this on, I have plenty of swimsuits in my room." She handed me a swimsuit and I died.

I can't swim.

I wanted to scream but I can't refuse her after all she said she's going to teach me how to swim.

"Now go change." She commanded me and I quickly left.

"Stupid stupid Sofia. Why can't you just say no." I mumbled to myself as I changed into the swimsuit.

"I'm ready." I told her shivering.

"You took long to put on one swimsuit Sofia Valentines." Carlene complained. "But anyways when we go in the water I'll hold your hand but be calm don't panic." She warned me as if I didn't know. But there's no way I can stop myself from panicking when I see water, I hate swimming.

"There you go." Carlene said as we walked to the deeper side. She was holding my hand the whole time. "When I'm here, don't be afraid of drowning."

"The water is nice and thank you for everything Carlene but I want to go back please." I told her.

"We didn't even swim, we were just walking Sofia."

"But I want to go back." I stated and she nod annoyed.

"Fine, but we going to have to practice more for you to learn okay." I agreed only because I wanted to get out of here right now.

"Apply this cream on my back please." She asked me when we came out of the water.

"Fine." I took the cream from her and started applying it on her back.

"So do you love Benjamin?" She asked.

"Do you love him?" This was a question I wanted to know because my answer was definitely a complicated one especially now that his married.

"Of course. Now your turn." She said.

"I do Carlene but--" she turned around and pushed me to the swimming pool.