Agnetha: I can't believe you didn't tell me anything.

Frida: I'm sorry, don't kill me but it's something that Benny and I wanted to do only us.

Björn: congratulations! You two deserve the best.

Agnetha: I hope you also think that I deserve the best under her breath—.

Björn: excuse me?

Agnetha: forgiven took a sip of her drink—.

Frida and Benny looked confused and continued greeting the other guests.

Stig: warn me from now on if you need a week of honeymoon because then I don't want you locking yourselves in the studio office.

Benny: You know that with me it doesn't work a week and although you give it to us that doesn't mean that we won't lock ourselves in your office.

Stig: as long as it's with a condom it's all good because I have news.

Frida: I'm going to get pregnant on your birthday on your behalf, I promise laughs—.

Stig: no, ew laughs—.

Benny: what do you have to tell us?

Stig: Görel, look for Björn and Agnetha please...

(Björn and Agnetha joined the group).

Stig: I'll be brief and clear... the tour of North America is already a fact.

Benny: finally...

They applauded and smiled, this tour was a dream although they would have to sacrifice many things.

Stig: that's why, Frida, as you get pregnant on my birthday,I'm going to hang Benny off his testicles and put it as decoration in my yard.

Benny: covered his penis with both handsI feel great pain from now on.

Frida: laughsStig relax because I said on your birthday but I didn't say the year.

Agnetha: who is pregnant?

Björn: nobody, why don't you pay attention?

Agnetha: why do you always have to be such an imbecile? I'm not even talking to you. went to sit down on the couch—.

Frida followed her and sat next to her without saying anything, crossed her legs and while wagging her glass of wine.

Frida: do you want to talk?

Agnetha: noo, don't worry, today is a happy day for you and so it has to continue.

Frida: but if you are not happy do you think that I will be happy? Are you angry with Björn?

Agnetha: Yes, we have fought but nothing important.

Frida: You know that everything that happens between you is important to me.

Both embraced and Agnetha felt better but she knew that she should do everything possible not to ruin that beautiful night in which they had been given good news, so she got up from the sofa and took Frida's hand, both went to serve themselves more drink. She came to the mini bar and then Frida left her talking with some friends to go and find Benny who was with Björn, took his hand and took him to the kitchen, there was the service staff and the maids of the house.