♛Chptr. 70: April 03 20XX♛

Start from the beginning

He caressed Jimin's cheeks, wiping the blood that was now passing on his hand. He fastly moved out of the car only to lift Jimin's body off of the passenger's seat and out of his impaired car. He saw the royal blue car that caused the hit and Jungkook saw red all over the place.

"GO OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!" He yelled with his voice so sharp and stone cold. His right hand that was lifting Jimin was bleeding and his left leg was injured from the impact but he ignored every pain in his body.

The pain in his heart was greater than anything and he needs to make sure that Jimin would be brought to the hospital as soon as possible.

The person who was driving the royal blue car stopped in front of him. Jungkook was enraged and he would've punched this person to death if only he wasn't holding Jimin.

"We need to go to the hospital. Open the car." The person did and Jungkook brought Jimin to the back seat and secured him there whilst the other sat in the passenger's seat. Jungkook drove the car and moved out of the site as soon as possible.

"Jungkook-"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL MY NAME KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Taehyung was startled. Never in his life, he was shouted like this by Jungkook. 

But he doesn't know what he had done wrong. He only did what he was told. 

He had done his job even though he was against it so why would Jungkook be mad right now? He only followed their first plan that Jungkook clearly told him. 

"Fucking tell me a reason why I shouldn't shoot you in the head right now!" Jungkook shouted whilst he was driving past the speed limit and overtaking the cars that he could see. 

"But J-Jungkook, I only did what you ordered me! I followed the plan! Your plan Jungkook and you told me to crash with your car so Jimin could die and then the others would know that it was an accident so you could say that you tried to save him and you get to live-"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I called you Taehyung! I told you to stop the plan for good yesterday didn't I?!" [A/N: Remember Jungkook calling Taehyung for 'something important' in Chptr. 67?]

"You DID call me... but you texted me a while ago Jungkook! " Jungkook's breathing halted.

What was Taehyung talking about?

"You told me the address and the time where the accident should happen! Look!" Taehyung flashed his phone screen and it showed his recent text messages from Jungkook. 

========

From: Boss Ggukie 💣

9:05 PM: Meet us at Gungjae road where we first planned it, 10:13 PM. Do it exactly as I tell you before.

I need Jimin dead. 

Do it now and don't ask any questions. I have decided.

========= 

And then it hit Jungkook really hard. He focused on the road instead whilst he burst out in tears. He continuously cursed whilst he punched his wheels making the car horn but he ignored every car they passed by.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's breakdown. He was confused. "Jungkook... what is happening?" Jungkook just continued to cry, not even wiping his tears away.

It was his fault. 

If only he told the truth earlier... Jimin wouldn't misunderstand.

"It was Jimin... he... he was the one who texted you... I think he did it when I left my phone on our table before I went inside my car." Jungkook's voice was shaking from crying and his hold on the wheel was tight it was making his hands turn red.

"Jungkook, my feet were kinda' freezing too. Do you... possibly have a hot pack on you?"

"He told me he was cold... and I... I believed him." Taehyung's eyes softened. Seeing Jungkook's breakdown was hurting him too.

"I think he knew about my plan... but he misunderstood. I don't want to kill him anymore... I love him... so, so much Taehyung." Jungkook sobbed even more, realizing that he brought this to himself. 

Now Jimin thinks he deserved to die.

✿✿✿✿✿

Please don't hate me because of this chapter y( ̄ー ̄)y

Also, TXT is so cute (And I feel old because four of them are absolutely younger than me 😂). They already have a picture with BTS and look how cute they all are.

I like Yeonjun already he's my type of a guy like seriously I wasn't even joking 😂 BUT PARK JIMIN IS STILL MY HUSBAND! 😍 He just can't be replaced in my heart.