Dont you trust me?

Mulai dari awal

Parth was listening to their conversation and was confused that why Deepa was asking so many questions. Deepa saw Parth's confused face and asked him "Parth, where is Niti?" Parth did not understood why Deepa asked this but then became conscious when he could not find her in the room. "Niti must be here only may be in the washroom" but he got more confused when he saw that the washroom was unlocked. " I think she left..." Deepa said crunching her brows towards Parth. Parth was totally unaware of what had happened, he panicked not seeing Niti in the room " di, Niti kahan gayi? Abhi toh she was here only" Deepa took Parth out of the room " tumhe pata hai she left 15 mins back" parth was shocked " how matlab kab mujhe milkar bhi nahi gayi ?" Deepa questioned " Parth, after Erica came did you talk to her or noticed her"

Parth rewinded  the series of events that happened half an hour back and reality struck him " oh fuck! I messed it up " Deepa hit him on his shoulder " language Parth..." Parth bit his tongue " sorry di, but I did not do it on purpose it's just that Erica came and I got busy in discussing the whereabouts of shoot and I know I completely ignored Niti. But Niti is so sensible like how can she even think like that" Deepa smiled at him " Parth, just think the role reversal of whatever happened and how would you have behaved?  I will tell you you would have been in a monstorous mood till now and that girl silently went away. Think about it"

Writers PoV
Parth understood what blunder he had done but he knew that he would surely make it up. He was not completely at fault  neither was Niti. It was unintentional from Parth and Niti was fighting her emotions. In a real life situation like this I would have been surely offended when my boyfriend did not acknowledge me in front of his female friend. What is your say in this guys?

Parth went back to the room , took his cell and dialled Niti's number. He could hear the caller tune which was Niti's favourite song  which went dead after ringing  4 to 5 times and he got the message " the number you are calling is switched off" and this was enough to push all his buttons to bring him to his monsterous mood. He barged  out of the room without even saying a bye to Erica as he was now getting restless finding her phone switched off.

Deepa saw this and ran behind him " Parth, wait. Be patient with her since morning she has been under so much pressure and trauma that she must be weak right now. Okay " Parth  calmed down listening to her " di, why does she do this ? Doesn't she know I get crazy when she does not answer my calls?" Deepa di caressed his hair "Parth, she is vulnerable right now. Sometimes insecurities take away the power of judging what is right or wrong. She must be fighting with her own emotions. Go and give her jaadu wali jhappi and she will be fine." Erica was listening to this sister brother conversation " oops sorry to interrupt you guys. Parth, take this your amanat which you had asked me get for Niti and make her happy" Parth took it from her and Erica went away showing a thumbs up sign to him.

Parth did not know where to find her so he asked her best friend to call her up but she too gave a negative reply because her landline was also not getting picked up . Finally, he drove to her apartment to check on her. Parth was really angry on her " kahan ho yaar, you always were the sensible in our relationship how can you behave like this" . Parth parked his car and ran to her apartment, he rang the bell continuously but did not get any response. Parth was horrified now as he remembered her condition in the morning when he had kissed her, so he searched for the spare key she had left with him. His hands shivered while searching the key in his wallet, he scattered his belongings on the floor to find the key. He got the key and unlocking the door he ran towards Niti's bedroom not finding her in the living room.

He pushed the door of her bedroom and found her sleeping on the bed in an uncomfortable position curled up hugging her knees. Parth relaxed when he saw her changing the side as she got disturbed by the noise of the door and with slow steps he went near her to check on her. He ran his fingers through her curls and caressed her forehead lovingly , he took the blanket and spread it on her carefully. He still was confused why Niti reacted this way , he was somewhere hurt too and to just be done with these feelings he chucked it all and slept besides her taking her in a back hug.

It was past seven when Niti started waking up, she was feeling much better now as she was sleeping in his warmth. She smiled as she felt his presence and turned towards him;she pecked his forehead lovingly and removed the hair bangs that covered his forehead and muttered " how can I even doubt on this beautiful human being sleeping besides me. I am turning out be so possessive for him now a days and why I shouldn't be, his beautiful eyes, his beautiful moles and his beautiful lips they can make anyone crazy for him. And I know he is mine only mine...." she giggled on her own statement and caressed his lips with her fingers delicately .

Parth was listening this as he was awake since Niti had pecked his forehead. He was controlling himself to not to kiss her hard but he had to question her first, he had to know about her insecurities. He opened his eyes and kissed her fingers, Niti beamed in happiness seeing his gesture but her smile faded when he asked her " Niti, don't you trust me?"