Done - Millie

I don't know how often I'll upload, I got bored and this is really shit sorry

It was yours and Millie's one year anniversary and you planned to surprise her in town with chocolates and some flowers then go for a meal. You arrived earlier than you had thought so went and sat on a bench where you could look over the whole area.

You saw Millie come out of a small cafe holding something behind her and smiled, she had a light olive coloured dress on with some black boots and her natural hair down.

Your smile faded when you saw another taller girl walk out behind her. She had black hair and was wearing a T-shirt and jeans. The two were laughing together and walked to sit on the outside tables with coffees. You felt your heart drop when they reached for each others hands across the table and they leaned in to kiss each other.

You slowly got up and walked over to their table. The flowers and chocolates still in one hand, a card for Millie in the other. The other girl saw you approaching and quickly let go of Millie's hand causing her to turn around.

"Hi Millie and whoever you are.." - you

"H-hi Y/N" - Millie

"I don't know for sure what is going on here but I have a pretty good idea, here's your flowers. Happy what would have been 1 year. Bye and don't contact me ever again" - you

With that you walked away down the street leaving the two in shock. You felt tears falling down your face and hurried back to where your car was where you broke down and eventually driving home.

- 3 hours later -

~texts~
11 missed calls from 'Millie 💞'

Millie- please pick up the phone I'm sorry
Millie- it was a mistake, they were nice I got caught up
Millie- I'm sorry..