Ghost - Millie

*Millies p/o/v*

Me and my family had recently moved into a new house that was renovated from looking really creepy. The inside looked modern and fancy whereas the outside looked more cottage like.

I chose my room to be the last one on the 2nd floor, it had a bathroom, walk in wardrobe kind of thing and was medium sized. I unpacked all my things and put them away in the drawers and hung some lights up.

I got a chill down my spine and looked around to see nothing there, weird.

I called my best friend, Y/N, to see if she wanted to come round because now we only lived a small amount of time away from each other in stead of 45 minuets. To tell the truth I had a huge crush on her and we both came out to our families at the same time (mine taking it better than hers) but I was never sure how she truly felt.

About 5 minuets later I heard her knock on my door and rushed down and saw the Y/H/C girl stood in the doorway. She always noticed when something was odd about somewhere and she hesitated before coming in which worried me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing.. just have a weird feeling here" she trailed off.

We walked up to my room and sat down on my bed, I had the same chills down my back and turned around to see no one.

"Did you feel that?" I asked her.

She nodded and got up quickly because she hated having her feet exposed to the underneath of a bed (anyone? Just me?) she looked at the bathroom and then back at me.

She walked back towards me.

"I'm staying here tonight, that okay? I wanna know what's going on" she said and grabbed my hand.

"Course it's okay, you can protect me too" I laughed blushing.

- time Skip -

We were getting ready for bed when I saw something in the mirror, obviously Y/N did too because she whipped around to see nothing.

"What the fuck" she muttered.

I went into my room and got under the covers, waiting for Y/N. She came in not too long after and led down next to me.

"Go to sleep, I'll stay awake until you do" She looked at me.

"Alright" I said.

I woke up and I was in my room looking around, Y/N was still next to me but asleep but I could see someone at the foot of my bed.

I nudged her but she didn't wake up, the figure got closer to her and grabbed her out of bed. It looked like her mother so I instantly panicked. Her mother died when she was young and was apparently a horrid person.

I woke up from whatever just happened, a dream. I looked over to see Y/N and I looked around and saw nothing. I woke her up and she looked around.

Her eyes landed on the foot of the bed and she screamed. I looked over and saw what she saw, this couldn't be coming true, no!

I screamed at the top of my lungs and my brother came rushing in while I held onto Y/N. He looked around in panic and saw nothing.

"What happened?" He said

"I had a nightmare that Y/N's mothers ghost was here and tried to hurt her, then I woke up and saw nothing but Y/N woke up and saw her and I'm scared!" I sobbed.

Y/N sat up and hugged me tightly, I could feel the wet patch on my shoulder so she was obviously crying but I didn't draw attention to it.

Everything would be fine.. right?

No part 2 because I'm cruel and I'm going to leave it like this 😁❤️