Scared - Eleven

You and eleven were currently in your house away from everyone, the boys were also there but were watching a movie so didn't really know what was going on.

About an hour ago there was a knock on the door, you went to answer but no one was there so you just ignored it but kept it in the back of your mind. Out of the corner of your eye you saw someone looking through the window and immediately became alarmed.

"Um guys, you go upstairs and watch the movie" you said to the guys, max and El.

"Why?"

"Just do it, please.. there's a TV up there"

They nodded and left to go upstairs. You realised El was still looking down at you, a scared look plastered on her face.

"Don't worry" you mouthed to her although it didn't ease her.

You went into the living room and turned the lights off, along with the kitchen and hallway.

After doing that you crept up the stairs. She ran up to you and hugged you.

You rubbed her back to calm her slightly.

"Okay guys I'm going to run down and get some blankets, make yourself comfortable"

You went back down to the cupboard and got out a load of blankets but heard the door creak. You snapped your head around and saw no one there.

You placed the blankets on the stairs and kept around but didn't see anyone. You also didn't realise everyone watching you with wide eyes while Max ran down and grabbed the blankets.

After not finding anything you opened the front door to see a car. You ran back in and up the stairs.

"Okay Uh.. I've locked be doors but El you go into that corner and I'll sit with you. I'm not sleeping tonight I wanna keep an eye"

El crawled over and lay her head in your lap while the others went to the back wall. You stroked El's hair to calm her and send her to sleep. You sighed and leant your head on the wall.

- time Skip -

You heard a bang downstairs and carefully loved El off you.

"Lucas" you whispered.

"What" he groaned.

"Come downstairs with me I heard a bang"

He nodded and you woke up will to make him stay with El.

You both walked down to see a figure in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" You stood in the door way

"I expect you to leave before I call the police and you get thrown in jail" Lucas added.

They charged forward and grabbed your neck holding you against the wall.

"Hello midnight and fag" (I hate this term)

You recognised the voice as Troy's so you mentally groaned.

"Let her go" Lucas tried to sound intimidating.

You tried to choke out words but it wasn't working and you could feel yourself blacking out.

"Let. Her. Go" you heard El.

Next thing you know Troy is thrown out of the door and your on the floor gasping for air.

"Oh my gosh. Y/N!" You don't know who said it but it was one of the guys.

You coughed.

"I'm okay" you said.

After sorting you out they all helped lock the windows and door and you all went back upstairs.

"You're really gutsy" Max laughed.

"Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now would I?" You laughed.

You sighed and the others fell asleep.

"El" you said

She held her arms out and you climbed under.

"Night Y/N"

"Night El"