Request ✨

You and Eleven were hanging out at your house with Max, El still didn't really get along with Max but she was getting there. The whole group, except Mike, had been telling you that you and El should be together so you were also starting to question it but Mike was your best friend and you don't want to hurt him like that.

You looked over at El and studied her face.. you looked through every detail, her brown eyes that seemed to have a glint in them, her curly brown hair that fitted her face perfectly, her tiny nose and soft lips.

You loved El, you had been in denial but it was true, you did.

"Stephanie!" Max shouted.

You snapped out of it and looked up.

"Huh?"

The two laughed at you.

"You spaced out" Max chuckled.

*El's P/O/V*

I watched as Max and Stephanie spoke, I don't know why but I got really jealous whenever they were together. They were super close but it always worried me that they could become more than friends. Dustin told me that Stephanie liked me but I wasn't sure, he was the only person I told that I loved her.. I would tell Mike but I'd probably hurt him.

*back to your point*

It's been about a week since Max caught me staring at El and I'd confessed to Dustin and Lucas that I loved her. It was hard at first but I knew that I'd have to one day.

They said that they would help us get together and try and explain to Mike that he shouldn't get jealous because he should want her to be happy.

- time Skip -

Me and El were on a date at a drive in theatre, Steve had let us borrow his car after putting a few pillows and blankets in there. It really was cute.

Lucas had told me and El that Mike was going to be okay and that he would get over it, he was jealous whenever we hung out for a while but he soon got over it. Me, him and El are the closest now than ever.

For toziiers ❤️ sorry that it's kind of short