Request ✨

You entered a competition at your acting school to meet some celebrities that the boss of the place knew, you weren't sure who they were but you knew that meeting them would help get you more jobs.

The competition happened a few days ago and today you would be getting the 'results' through the mail. You hadn't been to the school since because they wanted to give everyone a break since you all worked hard throughout the year. You were currently at the top of the class because at the start of the year you were shy and shut yourself off but now you acted amazing and they saw potential in you.

"MAILS HERE!!" Your mum yelled.

You ran downstairs to see her holding a letter out to you.

You read through it, a few times before it settled in that you would be meeting the Stranger Things cast. You screamed and ran up to your mum, jumping up and down while she stared at you completely confused.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I won the completion, I'm meeting the people who played in stranger things" you shouted and ran up to your room.

- time Skip -

You packed up what you needed before heading to the airport, you had to fly to LA to meet the cast but you didn't mind much.

- time Skip -

You arrived and were greeted by a security guard who led you to where you needed to be. You saw a car outside and he walked you to it, he got in the front and you both walked in.

"Room 255 floor 6" He said and left.

You walked up and put your stuff in your room before walking back out and into the room he told you to meet he manager in. You knocked and he let you in, introducing you to the cast.

"I'll leave you be, get to know each other" he said, walking out.

"So, where are you from?" Noah asked.

- time Skip -

You had been with the cast for a few hours now and you were in the back of a taxi on the way back to the hotel. Caleb and Finn were sat at the back, you, Millie and Noah in the middle and then Gaten in the front. Noah had fallen asleep ages ago and Millie was about to fall asleep but you kept talking to keep her awake. You always liked Millie on the show but hadn't come out yet and didn't even know if she was into girls.

"We're here" the driver shouted.

You jumped and go out helping Noah and Millie out too. You walked up to your room and left the others to go back.

- Tine Skip -

You heard a knock on the door at about 2am and got up to see who it was. You looked through the peep hole and saw Millie so you opened the door.

"Hey" you said rubbing your eyes.

"I had a nightmare could I come sleep in here with you?" She asked.

You nodded and let her stay in your bed.

"I'll sleep on the sofa" you said.

She nodded and climbed into bed.

"Thank you, you're really nice" she mumbled.

"You too"

For whereismyboiwill ❤️