Request ✨

You had been told when you were young that there was an invisible string connecting you and your soulmate together and you were always so excited to find them because the thought of love fascinated you.

"Bye!" You shouted the apartment even though no one was there.

You and your best friend were heading to the beach because it was a really nice day out and she had just gotten back from New Jersey where she was visiting her family and you lived in LA with no real family so you didn't have anywhere to go while she was away.

You picked her up in the car and began driving. Each person had a different thing that connected you and your soulmate, for me it was a tattoo like thing where I had an infinity with two dots above it on my centre back.

"Oh my gosh! You won't believe what happened!" She squealed.

"I met him! We set a time and place at the park in New Jersey and met! He's so nice" she clapped.

She had it where her soulmates writing appeared on her body and vis versa.

"That's so cool! I'm happy for you" you smiled at her then drove again.

"Hey you're wearing a bikini today so MAYBE your soulmate will be there and see the beautiful thing" she got all excited.

I just shook my head and continued driving along.

- Time Skip -

Once we got there we went into the bathrooms to change and when I came out I looked in the mirror at the tattoo. I sighed knowing it could be years before I met the person with the matching one.

 I sighed knowing it could be years before I met the person with the matching one

I walked out and Y/F/N looked at me in awe.

"Take that cover up off" she pulled it over you.

You went to where there were beach chairs and sat down after laying out the towel.

"Hey now no-one can see the tattoo" Y/F/N yelled.

I groaned and asked if she wanted to go in the water which she yelled yes too. I suddenly got a burn pain in my back.

"Ouch" I sat down on the floor.

"What's wrong?" She said frantically.

"Is there a burn on my back.. it really hurts" I complained and touched it making me wince.

"Oh my gosh it's fading!! Y/N that means they're near! I told you!" She started to scream.

I got up and walked into the water which just made the burning worse.

"Hey I couldn't help notice you over there are you okay?" A girl with short brown hair swam over.

Out of no where the burning stopped.

"Um did your back burn by any chance" I asked.

"Yeah actually, you too?" She question.

I nodded and we both grinned at each-other and I turned around so she could see my back and the large infinity had been turned into a tiny heart.

"I found you" she cried and hugged you.

She leant back after a while and kissed you.

"I'm Millie" she smiled.

"I'm Y/N" I kept a hold on her waist.

We heard a few snaps of photos and she sighed.

"I'm kind of famous, you don't mind do you?" She looked sad at the people surrounding you.

"Not at all, its okay I'm just shy but I'll get over it" I tried to cheer her up.

- time Skip -

It'd been a few days and you and Millie have been together a lot.

After the photos were taken they were all over social media asking who you were and if Millie had found he soulmate and a few people hating because she was with a girl. You didn't care though, you found her and that's all that matters.

Millie: instagram:

3.5m likes
I found her, our infinity's became little hearts and It all happened at the beach. I love you Y/I/N ❤️

You: instagram:

123,012 likesI met you because my friend made me go to the beach, I'm so happy that I found you my infinity @MillieBobbyBrown ❤️

123,012 likes
I met you because my friend made me go to the beach, I'm so happy that I found you my infinity @MillieBobbyBrown ❤️

For Levi_Ackerman_1225 ❤️ hope I didn't change what you wanted too much