Running - Millie

Y/B/F - your best friend
Y/F/C - your favourite city

You decided to go on a long walk after having an argument with your parents... at 11 at night.

You walked down the streets that were dimly lit by the street lights, there were barely any people, only the odd person that drove past in a car.

You had just turned 16 and everyone in your family seemed to want nothing to do with you. You had been threatened with being kicked out since you were 14 and now it was becoming a reality.

Your step mum told you that you had to pack your things and be out by next week, she gave you $200 (I'm gonna use $ because not many people use £) and filled your van up with fuel. While your dad just stood there watching it all happen, not saying a word.

You were walking to go see your mother because you knew that you wouldn't see her for a while, along with your best friend. You planned to move away as soon as you got into that van.

- time Skip -

You climbed into the van with your best friend, Y/B/F, who was coming with you because you both planned to move away together when you were young.

"I love you mama" you hugged her through the window not wanting to be held back.

"Love you too baby, text me when you get there" she said.

You closed the window while tears fell down your face.

"You ready?" You asked.

"As I'll ever be" she replied.

- time Skip again -

You arrived in Y/F/C and found a motel to stay in for the next few days, you decided to share a room with Y/B/F because it was your first night being away from BOTH your families so it was going to be difficult.

As you were walking to your room you bumped into a girl.

"Oh sorry!" You mumbled.

"It's alright, I'm Millie" she smiled.

"I'm Y/N"

"Let's meet up for breakfast tomorrow, 8?" She asked.

"Okay" I smiled back and ran off to my room.

- time Skip to the day you leave -

"You ready Y/B/F?" You shouted into the bathroom.

"Yup!" She came out putting lip gloss on.

"Let's go!"

You climbed into your van but saw someone run up to your window.

"Your leaving?" Millie asked

"Oh.. Uhm, yeah" You said.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm thinking somewhere far, you could say we're running from problems but I think of it as going on an adventure"

"Do you have room for a +1?" She asked.

"Y/B/F?" You turned to her

"Sure, an extra is always welcomed!" She clapped.

"Grab your shit and hop in then" You looked at her and she smiled running to get her things.

Sorry for slacking ❤️