Let go - Millie

Sorry for any mistakes

You walked into the coffee shop that you and Millie agreed to meet at, you found an empty seat and sat down. You sat and waited for her to arrive.

You looked up as you heard the bell go and made eye contact with the smaller girl. She began to walk over after ordering herself a drink.

"What's up?" -millie

"Sit down"

She placed herself down opposite you and took a sip of her drink, you though, couldn't keep your hands still and were shaking, feeling all the anxiety rising in you.

"I need to talk to you"

"Okay, what about?"

She reached for one of your hands and grabbed it, holding it lightly across the table.

"You have to let me go"

She heard what you had mumbled and looked up at you.

"What do you mean?"

"I love you Millie, I really do, with all my heart. But you need to let me go"

"No, no, please don't do this"

"Someone's after me Millie, if you don't let me go, you'll be in danger"

"Then let me be in danger!"

"Millie please"

You started to cry, heartbroken. You knew she wouldn't want to do this so you had to think of something else.

"Millie, if I let you stay, I'll have to protect you, then both of us will be in danger"

"I can protect myself"

"Then let me go, please. Protect yourself by leaving. Block me, forget me. Please Millie, it's for you!"

"I won't leave you! Even if you're dying, I won't leave you. Even if being with you means I'm in danger, I will never leave you. Even when my family hated you at first, I didn't give up on you, I will never, ever leave you"

You started to break down and put your sweater paws over your eyes, covering them.

You felt arms go around you and pull you into a warm embrace.

"Shh, Y/N, it's okay. We can do this together, okay? You won't be alone in this"

You continued to cry as you wrapped your arms around her and put your head on her shoulder.

"I don't want you getting hurt" - you

"I can't promise that either of us won't, I don't know what you're involved with but even if we do, we have each other"