Wish You Liked Girls .2 - Eleven

This isn't that great because I couldn't get ideas ❤️

May 1986-

Will's p/o/v -

Ever since Y/N hasn't been around the group had been falling apart.. I think we all realised that she was keeping us together. I decided to step up and say something. We all took it really hard.. some more than others knowing that they had caused it.

"Guys.. I understand that the group is falling apart.. Hell Y/N is probably watching over us with her hand on her forehead" this made us all smile.

"But we need to keep together.. yes some of us may have driven her to this but that doesn't mean that she wouldn't forgive you" I carried on.

"Yeah but what me and Eleven did was horrid" Mike added.

"Yes and what Lucas did by shunning her, what me and Dustin did by going up to her, noticing and doing nothing was horrid.. but what can we do?! We're all depressed, angry! She wanted out of this place and if we aren't careful and don't bring each other up we're going to end up exactly the same" I shouted she parts.

"Will is right. She was strong and for her to be driven to this.. I mean.. it would've taken a lot. She always did everything in her power to make us smile, cheer us up. Shouldn't we be doing that for her" Dustin said.

"I miss her" el whimpered.

"We all do El" Lucas looked down.

"Shit.. what did we do" mike started to sob.

August 1986-

Wills p/o/v -

The whole school had been off for a while since April because of the tragedy and she was a favourite to all of the teachers because of her kind nature so it hit them all hard.

"I'm sorry that we never helped you"

"I'm sorry that I couldn't find the right way to help"

"I'm sorry I started the rumours"

"I'm sorry that I shunned you out of the group"

"I'm sorry I that I caused you hell"

It was quite obvious who said what the most. We all felt guilty and it was sinking in now that she was gone. We couldn't play D&D with her anymore, El wouldn't have another girl to look up to (because she didn't get along with Max), Lucas lost his best friend, I lost my 'sister', mike lost his shoulder to cry on, Dustin also lost his best friend.

A year on and we'd still be broken. We would always remember her, for the good things. We all took her for granted and when she left we realised how much she actually did. Cook us meals, let us stay at her house whenever we wanted to get away, told us that we were okay, gave us a shoulder to cry on, gave us advice. She was gone.