Little Space - Millie

I'm not taking anymore requests for now

If you don't know what little space is, google it.

Also sorry for any mistakes ❤️

You had been depressed and from a young age you had suffered from Little Space when you got depressed and you never noticed it but when Millie first met your parents they told her about it to warn her. 

You wandered into the bedroom you shared with Millie, your onesie on and sleeves near your mouth.

"Cuddle" you pouted in a cute voice.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Cuddle!" You started tearing up.

"Okay, come on baby girl" she patted the bed for you to sit down.

- Millie's p/o/v -

I decided to text Y/N's parents and ask what to do in this situation because it's the first time I've experienced it.

Me: hey, I think Y/N is in little space, what do I do?
Your mum: just treat her nicely, like you would a baby.
Me: she's curled up next to me right now
Your mum: good, just ask her every now and then what she wants, she'll probably follow you because she thinks of you as her caregiver.
Me: okay so just look after her?
Your mum: yeah, ring me if you need help

I nodded to myself and looked down at her but she was already looking up at me grinning.

"Do you want something?" I asked.

She shook her head but kept staring.

"Are you sure? Food? How about the jellies that your mum said you liked?" I asked.

Her eyes widened and she nodded, to be honest she looked super cute.

"I'm going to get it, do you want to stay here?"

"No"

She jumped up off the bed, the cuteness looked weird on her because I was used to her being mature but it suited her and it was nice seeing her carefree even though her real self was obviously in a bad place right now.

I got her the jelly and handed it to her.

"My mum never treated me well" she said sadly.

"Why are you sad baby?"

"My mum never treated me well but I'm happy here, I don't want to leave" she grinned.

"Do you have any memories of when you were smaller?"

I looked up and you shouldn't normally ask them about memories of when they were small because it can confuse them but I risked it.

"I used to forget what I did and my mum would get mad at me, I still have missing pieces" she frowned.

"Did your mum and dad treat you bad"

I stroked her face because it normally calms her.

She hummed, telling me yes. Her parents acted so nice but she was always nervous going to see them. She wouldn't be in little space if a memory wasn't brought up. I remember a little argument that we had earlier on today that probably started it.

"Did I make you sad earlier?" I asked.

She nodded and pouted. I hugged her and I apologised.

"I don't wanna go back, I'm happy like this" she said.

"You'll be okay, I'll be here"

——

"I'm sorry about the argument we had earlier, I didn't mean to shout" I admitted

She was fine and back to her normal self so obviously she had gone back to a good mind set again.

"It's alright Mills"

"Do you remember anything from earlier, you spaced out?"

"Not really"

"That's okay"

I kissed her forehead and we fell asleep cuddled up against each other.