Jealous - Millie

Millie's birthday was coming up and you had been spending a lot of time with Sadie and Sophia to plan an amazing date that Millie with definitely remember. You had a bad feeling about the whole situation because some of the 'fans' still weren't okay with the whole thing.

"You think she'll like this?" Sophia leant over with her phone showing you a beach with a mini picnic and tent.

"Yes she'll love that" you grinned widely.

"You two are the cutest" Sadie beamed.

It was about 11 when you all went to sleep, you on the floor with Sadie and Sophia on the bed.

"Night guys" you yawned.

"Night" they both said.

- time Skip -

It was the day before Millie's birthday and you had bought everything for the beach picnic/ tent thing and Sadie said that she would go to the beach with Sophia the next morning to set everything up.

"Thank you.. I'll see you soon!" You hugged them both goodbye.

You heard a knock on the door and got confused.

*Millie's p/o/v*

I was going through my Instagram mentions when I saw a photo of Sadie and Y/N. I got mad really quick because I'm a jealous person the caption read 'guess she likes red heads'.

I got up and put my shoes on because I was going over to Y/N's, how could she do this, it's my birthday tomorrow too.

*back to your p/o/v*

I opened it to see Millie with a mad look on her face, she pushed past me and I closed the door. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.

"What happened?"

"Really? Don't play dumb" she glared at me.

"I honestly don't know Mills.. what are you talking about?"

She showed me an obviously photoshopped photo of me and Sadie kissing with the caption 'guess she likes red heads'

"Mills that's photoshopped, look how long my hair is, it's not like that anymore" I pointed to my hair.

She looked down.

"I'm sorry" she apologised, her voice cracking.

I lifted her chin up and looked into her eyes.

"It's alright, you didn't notice but it's okay" I smiled at her and pulled her into a warm hug.

By then Sophia and Sadie had left leaving you and Millie hugging in the hallway.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise" she sobbed.

I hugged her tighter and told her it was okay. After a minute she still hadn't calmed down so I picked her up, her legs automatically going around my waist and her arms around my neck with her head in the crook of my neck and took her to my room. Once we were there I set her down and put on Netflix picking a movie out.

She led between my legs and put her head on my chest.

"I love you" she mumbled.

"I love you too"

This was a request but didn't want to be tagged ❤️