Fights - Eleven

Hanging out with both Mike and El was one of the hardest things you do and it seems to happen a lot. You were Dustins twin sister and him being so close to you made you close with his friends.

He was the only one who you ever told about your sexuality until a few days ago when you told the rest of the group. You did it in school which Troy overheard and gave you a new nickname.. not that it bothered you much though. All your friends supported you including mike... the only reason mike supported you was because he didn't know you liked El.

The others arrived about an hour after you did and all of you went on a bike ride to the old junk yard. You stayed back with Dustin and Will while the others were up front.

"Are you ever going to tell anyone?" Dustin asked.

"Tell anyone what?" Will looked over.

You gave Dustin a glare before explaining to Will about your crush on Eleven.

"Oooh" He said.

"And no Dustin.. I am not. Mike will hate me and so will El and the overall everyone will be mad at me because I made those two mad" You ranted.

He nodded and carried on but didn't realise that mike and El had stopped in front of you when you stopped your bikes to talk and heard you explain everything to Will.

"Excuse me?" Mike said.

You coward away slightly, you usually were very bold and confident but this shattered that instantly.

He came up to you and whispered something to you "stay away from her"

You stepped back.

"Mike.. I wasn't going to even say anything" you tried to calm him.

He gritted his teeth.

"You think I care! You made me loose her once and it will not happen again!"

"Mike please"

You weren't going to put up a huge fight so you couldn't be in the wrong.

"Stay. Away. From. Her."

Each sentence he spoke made you back up as he walked forward.

You tripped as you were walking on train tracks. You heard the ding from a train and got panicked.

"MOVE OFF THE TRACK" you shouted.

Your foot was stuck but everyone jumped off the track already. You started crying but managed to get your foot out just in time.

You jumped off and started to sob in uncontrollably. Dustin and Will rushed over, Lucas, max and El close behind. Dustin wrapped you in his arms.

"You're okay, you're okay" He hushed you

You continued to sob, the fear still set in you.

"Mike what the hell, you didn't even help her" you heard Lucas.

"I-I'm Sorry" he stuttered.

"Look at her! Look at her! She's petrified" max said.

He looked over and felt his heart break. You were always the strong one in the group and never would have thought of you like this.

You let out a strangled cry as you leant on your foot.

"Guys I think it's broken" Dustin said.

He lifted you up onto the back of his bike that they managed to conveniently drop off the track when the argument started. You grabbed onto his waist, still crying.

*time Skip*

You arrived at the hospital and Dustin carried you in with Lucas. You had in fact broken your ankle in two places, one from getting it trapped and one jumping off the track. You had been given a tablet to help calm you because even after the 30 minuet bike ride you were still sobbing.

"I'm really sorry Y/N" Mike said.

"It's fine"

"No it's not. I can't choose who El likes and I sure as hell shouldn't have done that to you, shit I could've killed you"

"It's fine mike!" You raised your voice to get the point across.

He nodded and the others walked in.

El was the last to hug you. She hugged you tight, she was your best friend and she was probably scared by the outburst you had and the way you were so close to death.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too El"

The others smiled and they all helped you leave and get you home, you all ended up spending the night at Mikes because it was supposed to be D&D night. You sat down and sighed leaning against the arm of the couch.

It was going to be a long night.